Hello All

bouncingtigger

Just moved to Cairns, North Queensland, following my chosen field of work - Technical Writer. Ex military, rotary wing and fixed wing maintainer - Army Aviation. Formerly Flight Manuals Technical Writer for Army's ARH helicopter , systems tech writer for Boeing 737 Wedgetail, now working on the manuals for the Navy Hydrographic Survey ships at HMAS Cairns.

Living in the little whistle stop village of Deeral, south of Cairns. Main interests are in radio control electric gliders and model planes.

Just moved to Cairns, North Queensland, following my chosen field of work - Technical Writer. Ex military, rotary wing and fixed wing maintainer - Army Aviation. Formerly Flight Manuals Technical Writer for Army's ARH helicopter , systems tech writer for Boeing 737 Wedgetail, now working on the manuals for the Navy Hydrographic Survey ships at HMAS Cairns.Living in the little whistle stop village of Deeral, south of Cairns. Main interests are in radio control electric gliders and model planes.

Hi Bouncingtigger, and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.

Are you planning to fly RAAus planes at all?

BTW that is one massive cat in your avatar - bigger than my two put together! Is it a Maine Coon?

Cheers,

Neil

Hi Bouncingtigger, and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.Are you planning to fly RAAus planes at all?

BTW that is one massive cat in your avatar - bigger than my two put together! Is it a Maine Coon?

Cheers,

Neil

Yep, thats my Daisy, 10 kg of Maine Coon. I would love to get into trikes, its a long standing dream, but I do like working on aircraft themselves. if even I could get involved on the maintenance and repair side I'd be happy!

Yep, thats my Daisy, 10 kg of Maine Coon. I would love to get into trikes, its a long standing dream, but I do like working on aircraft themselves. if even I could get involved on the maintenance and repair side I'd be happy!

Well I hope you manage to fly a trike, and we could always do with more mechanics, so good luck there too - I think some extra money would come in handy to help pay for Daisy's cat food! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Cheers,

Neil

• Like 1