Worst aviation scenes in movies

Marty_d

Phil,Cliff Robertson took his final flight Sept 9, 2011.

Peter.

Thanks for that Peter,. . . . I suppose I could have looked it up before posting, and the documentary I watched is obviously a few years of age, but then that's all we get here in the UK,. . . repeats of repeats, but I can't help myself, . . .I just HAVE to watch most things aviation . . . . . .!

I'd better WIKI the guy who screwed up the Bismarck's rudder, he was around 90 when I read about him last ! ! ! but he was still flying his Tripacer ! ! !

Phil

EDIT * BTW, I notice you live in Vermont,. . . I stayed at Mclares road whe I first came to OZ, and then moved to Boronia . . . then Wantirna South,. . . . then 523 Mitcham Road. That was classed as Mitcham, but it was only about 100 metres from Canterbury road lights, so it was really Vermont ! ! ! used to take around 40 minutes to get to Casey Airfield at Berwick,. . .or 20 on the Bike ! ! ! . . .I wonder where you fly from now Casey field is long gone ?

"Curse you Red Baron"[ATTACH=full]34149[/ATTACH]

I'd have loved to have chased you around in my mate's 912 powered Mk 1 X'Air,. . . . .we could've had a lot of gun camera fun with that old bus you've got there . . . . !

• Like 1

Or get up to Watts Bridge and try chasing the HM290 flea around - you'll all find yoursleves hearing ratta-tat-tat in the headset before long - its can turn 180 deg in its own length and drop 50 ft all in full control and if you open up the 503 it does near 70knts ... if you don't catch it unawares yours toast ;-)

• Like 1