How pilots impress Chicks . . . .

Phil Perry

• 2 weeks later...

Wear some sort of uniform, if you can get them in the plane try to appear confident and technical, do lots of pre-take off checks turn all switches on and off, talk on the radio a lot, remember to turn the fuel cock on.

• Winner 1

I know, I was just having a crack because the screen shot happened to get him mid-blink...

It was a classic video, it was posted on here a while ago. He was talking about massive circuits or something from memory.

"Ladies and... er.. Lady... we've now reached a comfortable cruising altitude of 5,280 feet...."

At that altitude, the naive ones may well want to join "the club" if only to brag to their friends, or, to simply boost the pilots ego!

They'd already know he was a pilot, because as sure as hell, he would have already told them, even if it was only on a J170, Technam Golf, PA28 or Cessna 152.(sound familiar)

Half your luck, who are we to condemn that? Just list her phone No. as "Flat Battery" and if your misses picks up your phone when she calls, you might just get away with it.

Kind Regards, and useless tips from Planey.022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

• Haha 1

My missus favourite joke is, " how do you know if there is a Pilot in the room ? ". Don't worry, he will tell you !

That was true along time ago but my personal experience tells me not to say anything. Many years ago I got the classic " do you fly real aeroplanes or ultralights " then even now I get the good old, " do you fly aeroplanes or little ones " the latest comment comes from " ultralights" not getting called ultralights much anymore.

Honestly I couldn't be bothered any more. It is easier to say nothing.