Solar Powered Aircraft now flying

These puns are re'volt'ing

Wow, you really socket to them.

But don't insulate yourself, from now on we'll conduct ourselves better and generate being positive and more grounded, you'll see us as real transformers.

Oh and I converted my smokey old Beetle into an electric car, it's a Volts Wagon.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
Greater range than an extension lead would give you.

Ah YES PA,. . . . . but "Solar" being classed as a "Renewable" . . .could this mean that the aircraft would be totally buggered after a few fights, and therfore need. . .Renewing ? ?

Wow, you really socket to them.But don't insulate yourself, from now on we'll conduct ourselves better and generate being positive and more grounded, you'll see us as real transformers.

Oh and I converted my smokey old Beetle into an electric car, it's a Volts Wagon.

Can I ask a sensible question amongst all this wordplay mayhem Bex,. . .? Is the VW a . . . ..CURRENT model ? ? Bet there'll be a load of resistance to that. . . . the Latest hi-tech batteries get quite hot, . . .how do you COULOMB ? . . . not only that but with a battery powered aircraft, would you have to perform a series, or parallel circuit ?