Jeremy Clarkson suspended from the BBC. . . .

Phil Perry

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SrPilot
As with your knowledge of the PRC, I am well aware that the US only has riots daily, bombings, Huggy Bear on every street corner, car chases and shootouts. Of course when I get to Oshkosh in July, hopefully, and you buy me a beer, I might find things a little different as you will when you come here one day and I buy you a beer.

Ah, well, I haven't spent as much time in the PRC as I have in, say, Russia, the Ukraine, or the Merry Ole, and only about as much as in PNG, but then I've spent a lot of time in the U.S., and except for TV, I've yet to experience a riot, a bombing, a car chase or a shooting. And what's with the Huggy Bear on the corner? Last time I was in the PRC, I bought 2 Chinese beers and brought them back for an acquaintance who collected (of all things) beer bottles and cans. He drank the beer; wasn't his cup of tea, you know. I too hope to make OSH 2015. Maybe I can follow through and shout one for you.

If you noticed my profile, I own a Nanchang CJ6A. Guess where it's from. 026_cheers.gif.2a721e51b64009ae39ad1a09d8bf764e.gif

I have told you before, my name isn't Darren. Which part of my name isn't Darren don't you understand ?

A mate of mine rabbits on all the time,. . .mind you, his name is Warren. . .( Wazza ) that's why you've got 'em all confuddlicated now Dazza. . . . .!

Guest SrPilot
Alabama?

"From" . . . not "in"!! Your response unfortunately garners only the old zero. 053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif

I am sure you know the true answer is "the PRC." (although I bought it in California). The engine is from Russia; the prop from Germany; the avionics from the U.S., and the owner (and only the owner) from Alabama. 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

043_duck_for_cover.gif.77707e15ee173cd2f19de72f97e5ca3b.gif

"From" . . . I am sure you know the true answer is "the PRC."

Yuh, and my dry humour is from Australia.

The factory is a long way away from me, equivalent of me being in Kansas (Sichuan) and them being in Vermont (Liaoning).

A mate of mine rabbits on all the time,. . .mind you, his name is Warren. . .( Wazza ) that's why you've got 'em all confuddlicated now Dazza. . . . .!

When my wife was having our last baby, her normal ob/gyn buggered off on holidays just before the baby arrived. Her replacement was a bloke named Warren. So anyway, she's in labour, fully dilated, sucking down the laughing gas, and she grabs the midwife and says "Hey! What do you call an obstretician with a hundred rabbits up his ar*se?"

The midwife is a bit surprised and says "What?"

Kate, between pants, says... "Warren!"

Midwife almost wet herself laughing. Before the day was out every nurse on the ward had heard about it. True story.

• Haha 4

• 3 months later...