Jeremy Clarkson suspended from the BBC. . . .

Phil Perry

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't have people throwing their face at your fist. Just not on.

I admire loyalty from the other two. It's what I expected. One in ALL IN. Bit like UNION solidarity Eh! Jeremy. Bring a small tear to the eye. (Sniff)

The fact is though, Nobody's indispensible. The graves are full of indispensible people they say.

Jeremy has been made the prominent one . I believe Hammond is the more talented, but that doesn't come out in the show, DELIBERATELY. That's how the producers have made it and because of that it may be all over. Jeremy is the "essence" of Top Gear. SO patch it up or move on. Nev

• Agree 2

[

Jeremy has been made the prominent one .

He owns the show. He is also the most talented and the biggest drawcard.

I believe Hammond is the more talented,

One thing that amuses me out of this is the list of incidents that "Clarkson" has made but when it's one of the others such as Hammond's racist (and hilarious) slur on Mexicans, it's the "Show" and not Hammond as an individual.

• Agree 1

BREAKING NEWS. . . . . . .

"The STIG " today delivered a petition containing 1 million signatures fromt the "reinstate Jeremy Clarkson" directly to the front entrance of BBC headquarters in London.

The "Delivery Vehicle" was described as a TANK. . . . . it was actually a self propelled gun, the gun being of calibre 150mm .

A few enlightened observers noted that this wasn't actually a "TANK" . . .this was countered by an old wag who stated that " In WW2,. . .the Nazis had PANZER tanks, with a great big 88millimetre gun on them" . . . .he went on,. . . "if that thing has got a 150 millimetre gun on it. . . THEN AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED,. . .IT'S A BLEEDIN TANK" . . . .

I tried to copy the video, but it wouldn't let me,. . .it's viewable on order-order.com.uk

"The STIG " today delivered a petition containing 1 million signatures fromt the "reinstate Jeremy Clarkson" directly to the front entrance of BBC headquarters in London.

Sadly with the arrogance of the "Old Boys School", the million signatures of "Commoners" have very little meaning.

Disappointed with the BBC, I signed that petition about 20 times unhappy_composer.gif.d3e9355e1a45a47f19d6ae0bef8b2e30.gif

Surprised at you FT,. . thought you were a good hackygeek,. . .I just setup a little macro and signed it automatically every 21.2 seconds all night . . . .

Doesn't really matter though,. . . .Jerry is well peed off with the beeb now and said so today on a tv interview. . . . the Beeb wouldn't take much notice of the plebs who pay the license tax anyway,. . .they live in their own little Kiddie Fiddler protecting / Jihadist apologist / Impenetrably left wing looney bubble. . . .

I was fired yesterday our time and apparently Richard Hammond and James May resigned.

Makes sense, you can't change one of them in a show like Top Gear and expect it to keep going. Both Hammond and May have had roles in other successful shows and probably will again. I think Jeremy has enough put by to maintain himself in his declining years, maybe it's time to retire and enjoy the fruits of his labours!

• Agree 1

That was a joke though.Ben Collins was tha actual Stig at the time.

I know it was a joke, hence the "..."

I have no idea who the Stig is /was at any particular time and don't really care. PM has a valid point though, hard to raise your public profile for your CV if all your showbusiness career is spent in a full-face helmet.

ALL of their ( Clarkson, May, Hammond ) contracts were finished at the end of April anyway, . . . . and SKY have refused to take them on in a "similar" show format, but BT have been extremely quiet about this,. . .I suspect that they might make some kind of offer to the three musketeers to start some kind of motoring show under their banner. . .but whateve, they are all millionaires, so does it matter to them really ?. . . I can't say. But if they enjoy working in TV then perhaps they will find a way to do something or other. . . James May said in an interview today, that . . ." Clarkson is a Knob,. . . .but I really enjoy working with him, and I'm not going to work without him on a BBC alternative. . ."

We'll have to see how it pans out. If it "Pans out" on a commercial channel, then we ( the great BBC Tax paying public ) will not be paying AS MUCH for it . . . as pay-to-view tv is an option, whereas the BBC Tax isn't, you go to jail if you don't pay.

I'm hoping that, if UKIP get as many parliamentary seats as the polls suggest, then they could well hold the balance of power in another coalition Government with the Conservatives . . . and one of their policies states that the BBC is an over-spending qango which needs at least half of it's currrent public funding removed, ( Damn good idea in my view ) and restructured so that it is a GENUINE public service broadcaster,. . .not a breeding ground occupied by looney leftie apologists for Jihadism, paedophilia, and other weird political leanings. . . . . not before time.

If Labour get in with a minority Government, supported by the Scottish Nationalists, then I will packing up me bags and looking for a secondhand ranch somewhere in Australia, as No Government you have ever had could be as bad as that would be. . . . Thank Gawd I took Australian citizenship while I was there ( never ever expected to leave actually. . .nuther story ! )

Phil

Phil the UKIP will punish England for being stupid and encouraging them

Geez mate,. . . thanks for telling me,. . .phew,. . .Wifey was going to vote for 'em, as her cousin is standing as a candidate,. . . .thank you for the warning. I don't get into politics as you probably realise from my posts, so I rely on my aviation friends on the other side of the world for good advice. I keep telling her that nice Mr. Cameron is her best bet, what with zero inflation and the lowest unemployment figures for a decade, but she just won't have it. . . .

Cheers mate. . . .and thanks again.

Phil

• Winner 1

ALL of their ( Clarkson, May, Hammond ) contracts were finished at the end of April anyway, . . . . and SKY have refused to take them on in a "similar" show format, but BT have been extremely quiet about this,. . .I suspect that they might make some kind of offer to the three musketeers to start some kind of motoring show under their banner. . .but whateve, they are all millionaires, so does it matter to them really ?. . . I can't say. But if they enjoy working in TV then perhaps they will find a way to do something or other. . . James May said in an interview today, that . . ." Clarkson is a Knob,. . . .but I really enjoy working with him, and I'm not going to work without him on a BBC alternative. . ."We'll have to see how it pans out. If it "Pans out" on a commercial channel, then we ( the great BBC Tax paying public ) will not be paying AS MUCH for it . . . as pay-to-view tv is an option, whereas the BBC Tax isn't, you go to jail if you don't pay.

I'm hoping that, if UKIP get as many parliamentary seats as the polls suggest, then they could well hold the balance of power in another coalition Government with the Conservatives . . . and one of their policies states that the BBC is an over-spending qango which needs at least half of it's currrent public funding removed, ( Damn good idea in my view ) and restructured so that it is a GENUINE public service broadcaster,. . .not a breeding ground occupied by looney leftie apologists for Jihadism, paedophilia, and other weird political leanings. . . . . not before time.

If Labour get in with a minority Government, supported by the Scottish Nationalists, then I will packing up me bags and looking for a secondhand ranch somewhere in Australia, as No Government you have ever had could be as bad as that would be. . . . Thank Gawd I took Australian citizenship while I was there ( never ever expected to leave actually. . .nuther story ! )

Phil

Phil, a couple of times now you've said the BBC are apologists for jihadism and paedophilia. That's a big accusation. What makes you say that?

• Agree 1