Jeremy Clarkson suspended from the BBC. . . .

Phil Perry

Phil, a couple of times now you've said the BBC are apologists for jihadism and paedophilia. That's a big accusation. What makes you say that?

Er probably what he has seen and heard.

• Agree 1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was a joke, hence the "..."I have no idea who the Stig is /was at any particular time and don't really care. PM has a valid point though, hard to raise your public profile for your CV if all your showbusiness career is spent in a full-face helmet.

Sorry mate my mistake, the "..." you did I thought was caused by tourettes

1) They give loads of airtime to organisations such as CAGE,. a freely admitted Muslim funded organisation which says things like, "It was the fault of the Brits for allowing these poor kids to be radicalised, so you can't blame them for wanting to kill everything Britain stands for"

2) six of their Disc Jockeys have been fined or jailed for repeated sexual offences against under-age girls, ( and boys ) ON BBC PREMISES over a period of two decades.

3) They turned a blind eye to the activities of Jimmy Saville who, not only abused children in his private caravan in the BBC car park, but also abused injured and disabled children in hospitals all over the country, whilst being fully employed and funded byt the BBC.

4) they have an obvious political agenda in what they report, ie, everything that the Government do is spun as BADDDDD . . .but any looney left wing party is allowed an obvious easy ride on radio and TV when it is plain to 80 percent of the viwers that the coverage is slanted left.

5) No manager has ever been brought to book for allowing all of the above to occur. " We had no idea. . . ." yeah, right.

This is NOT WHAT A PUBLIC SERVICE BROADCASTER IS SUPPOSED TO DO .

Hope that puts it into perspective Marty.

They are supposed to be impartial.

that's what the "Public Service" bit is all about. ( Sorry about the spelling Dazza, but when I get annoyed I type too fast. . . ( ! )

All of the above makes the Jeremy Clarkson affair look like a storm in the lid of a bloody aerosol can. . . .

Phil

• Like 1

1) They give loads of airtime to organisations such as CAGE,. a freely admitted Muslim funded organisation which says things like, "It was the fault of the Brits for allowing these poor kids to be radicalised, so you can't blame them for wanting to kill everything Britain stands for"2) six of their Disc Jockeys have been fined or jailed for repeated sexual offences against under-age girls, ( and boys ) ON BBC PREMISES over a period of two decades.

3) They turned a blind eye to the activities of Jimmy Saville who, not only abused children in his private caravan in the BBC car park, but also abused injured and disabled children in hospitals all over the country, whilst being fully employed and funded byt the BBC.

4) they have an obvious political agenda in what they report, ie, everything that the Government do is spun as BADDDDD . . .but any looney left wing party is allowed an obvious easy ride on radio and TV when it is plain to 80 percent of the viwers that the coverage is slanted left.

5) No manager has ever been brought to book for allowing all of the above to occur. " We had no idea. . . ." yeah, right.

that's what the "Public Service" bit is all about. ( Sorry about the spelling Dazza, but when I get annoyed I type too fast. . . ( ! )

Phil

I just watched a funny Pommie movie last night called Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa. In it a radio announcer makes remarks about Muslims and is cut off by his co-presenter who says "NEVER make jokes about Muslims, only Christians, and Jews occassionally.""

1) They give loads of airtime to organisations such as CAGE,. a freely admitted Muslim funded organisation which says things like, "It was the fault of the Brits for allowing these poor kids to be radicalised, so you can't blame them for wanting to kill everything Britain stands for"2) six of their Disc Jockeys have been fined or jailed for repeated sexual offences against under-age girls, ( and boys ) ON BBC PREMISES over a period of two decades.

All of the above makes the Jeremy Clarkson affair look like a storm in the lid of a bloody aerosol can. . . .

Phil

Thanks for that Phil.

However I think it's a stretch to indict an entire organisation based on the fact they were fooled by Jimmy Savile (along with the rest of the world) and they had 6 DJ's charged with underage sex over 20 years.

For example there were 16 MP's implicated in the 1980's Westminster child abuse scandal. Does this mean the entire British government are paedophile apologists? (And don't get me started on the churches!)

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I just watched a funny Pommie movie last night called Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa. In it a radio announcer makes remarks about Muslims and is cut off by his co-presenter who says "NEVER make jokes about Muslims, only Christians, and Jews occassionally.""

Yes, it was quite amusing, BUT, I can't forgive Steve Coogan ( AKA Alan Partridge ) for being a member of the "Hacked Off" brigade, who caused the Leveson report into the British Press, and tried to have legislation framed to keep the newspapers out of everyone's business ( Yeah,. . .including the Pollies ) fortunately, this has not happened yet, but four reporters from the Sun daily paper, have just been aquitted in the high court, after being charged under some weird act, which the judges rightoy didn't agree with, but their careers have been trashed for four years thanks to the likes of Hugh Grant, Steve Coogan and a few others,. . .Grant's chances of continued stardom are now greatly reduced, as most people here think he's a TIT as well. Good. Grant got ticked off after he was photographed being gobbled in a car park by some lady of the evening, . . . .if you are in the public eye,. . .then you have got to behave yourself in public. . .no sympathy. No good trying to muzzle the press, Geez, if that happened we'd be back in the days of Nazi Germany,. . .which is, I'm sure what most Pollies would like.

We now have an ongoing investigation ( thanks to a free press ) about an MP named Cyril Smith, who was a serial abuser of young boys, back in Margaret Thatcher's time as PM. . . . HE WAS ARRESTED, BUT THE Government used the Official secrets act. . .to have him released, and all of the evidence obtained by the press and handed over to the police was sequestered and destroued, as it would have brought down the Government, there being quite a few high ranking Goverment people involeved in a wide ranging paedophole ring which resulted in a young lad being murdered in a sex game. . . . I REALLY HOPE that this investigation isn't swept under the carpet like all the others have been. . . . .

( As I said to Fly Tornado,. . .I'm not interested in politics )

Phil

Thanks for that Phil.However I think it's a stretch to indict an entire organisation based on the fact they were fooled by Jimmy Savile (along with the rest of the world) and they had 6 DJ's charged with underage sex over 20 years.

For example there were 16 MP's implicated in the 1980's Westminster child abuse scandal. Does this mean the entire British government are paedophile apologists? (And don't get me started on the churches!)

No Marty,. . . SIX were CONVICTED . . . . .there were another 21 who got away with it, as there was insufficiant evidence, OOps, I forgot Rolf Harris,. . . .a lot of his abusing was carried out at BBC premises also,. . . .sorry,. . . . And please don't extrapolate from what I said about the Government, to include the whole lot of them, I didn't mean to impune that at all.

I went to see Rolf, who was a childhood hero of ine, I met him in OZ twice ( by accident once when he was filming a commercial for British Paints in Oz ) and met him again at Dudley Hippodrome when he did his "Jake the peg" thing. . . brilliant,. . .then again a few months before the carp hit the fan. . . Spoke with him in Lichfield at De montfort Fine art gallery after he'd done one man show with his artist skills with a big paintbrush . . . . shame he turned out to be a bad 'un. . . . Ce la vie. . . . Just think. . .if he'd been of the Sunni Muslim faith,. . . .they can marry a girl child at birth under the wonderful Sharia Law system. . . ., and have conjugal relations from the age of 9. . . . .

BUT HE WASN'T.

Phil

• Caution 1

Yes, it was quite amusing, BUT, I can't forgive Steve Coogan ( AKA Alan Partridge ) for being a member of the "Hacked Off" brigade, who caused the Leveson report into the British Press, and tried to have legislation framed to keep the newspapers out of everyone's business ( Yeah,. . .including the Pollies ) fortunately, this has not happened yet, but four reporters from the Sun daily paper, have just been aquitted in the high court, after being charged under some weird act, which the judges rightoy didn't agree with, but their careers have been trashed for four years thanks to the likes of Hugh Grant, Steve Coogan and a few others,. . .Grant's chances of continued stardom are now greatly reduced, as most people here think he's a TIT as well. Good. Grant got ticked off after he was photographed being gobbled in a car park by some lady of the evening, . . . .if you are in the public eye,. . .then you have got to behave yourself in public. . .no sympathy. No good trying to muzzle the press, Geez, if that happened we'd be back in the days of Nazi Germany,. . .which is, I'm sure what most Pollies would like.We now have an ongoing investigation ( thanks to a free press ) about an MP named Cyril Smith, who was a serial abuser of young boys, back in Margaret Thatcher's time as PM. . . . HE WAS ARRESTED, BUT THE Government used the Official secrets act. . .to have him released, and all of the evidence obtained by the press and handed over to the police was sequestered and destroued, as it would have brought down the Government, there being quite a few high ranking Goverment people involeved in a wide ranging paedophole ring which resulted in a young lad being murdered in a sex game. . . . I REALLY HOPE that this investigation isn't swept under the carpet like all the others have been. . . . .

( As I said to Fly Tornado,. . .I'm not interested in politics )

Phil

What I can't get over with the Hugh Grant thing is his choice of gobbler. I mean - you're rich, good looking, and a famous actor. SURELY if you wanted to get your end away in the back of a car, you could do better than Divine Brown.

• Agree 1

What I can't get over with the Hugh Grant thing is his choice of gobbler. I mean - you're rich, good looking, and a famous actor. SURELY if you wanted to get your end away in the back of a car, you could do better than Divine Brown.

MARTY . . . . . . I am inclined to agree with your sentiments Sir,. . .but at MY age,. . .any port in a storm. . .?

english = cheap skate

• Haha 1

MARTY . . . . . . I am inclined to agree with your sentiments Sir,. . .but at MY age,. . .any port in a storm. . .?

Yes, but Phil, with all due respect, you're not Hugh Grant.

(Well I assume you're not, but if you are, loved your portrayal of the PM in "Love Actually"!)

• Haha 1

No, he is home.time for phil to audition for top gun, the bbc's new sunday night aviation show...

Nice Idea FT,. . .actually I AM at a loose end at the moment ( as if you all hadn't noticed by my bloody incessant posts on everything and anything )

I think a better title might be not Top Gun, although I have awards for incredibly good rifle shooting. . . but. . . Bottom Bum ? any other suggestions on a post card to Poo Box Werribee,West Melbourne Vic.

• Caution 1

Now that top gears gone , Whats next ???

Maybe enlist 3 loudmouth hoons from the " Australian Aviation sector to Test Fly every aircraft on the register , do beat ups ! Test the envelope , get it all on tape , even the stuffups !!!

Mike

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Yes, but Phil, with all due respect, you're not Hugh Grant.(Well I assume you're not, but if you are, loved your portrayal of the PM in "Love Actually"!)

Yeah,. . .I actually LIKED that film,. . . I wonder if the little drummer actually got to shag the little. . . .NOW STOP THAT !! It's getting rude.

I watched a movie starring Grant recently, where he was a junior doctor, and he discovered that a large medical clinic were taking derroes off the street and experimenting on them, can't remember the name of the fillum,. . . . . come on you telly watchers, you must have seen it. . .

Only serious story movie I've ever seen him in. . . . ANYWAY still don't like the bloke because of Hacked Off. . . .

english = cheap skate

FT. . . .sigh,. . . .I think all that high ground in Toowoomba is causing you some annoxia, Hypoxia,. . .or some other kind of poxia. . . . .

• Haha 3