Face Book,RA-Aus and the magazine online.

farri

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t live in the city and I don`t get to see many people in my day to day life so F B lets me stay in touch with people all over the place,as this forum does.

How about you, Nev, can I find you on F B?

Frank.

• Like 1
  • Caution 1

I have been on FB for years. I have seen both the good and the bad sides but like anything when used properly you can exercise a large amount of control over what you do and do not see.

As for Phils fear of adds targeting himand his interests, I use add blocker, no more adds.

• Agree 1

I've got to say Frank... having been a witness to your appearance on Facebook... You do it like someone 50 years younger and seem to have taken to it like a duck to water. I've been very impressed. You really seemed to just "get" it.

• Like 1

Goodonya ayavner, love it. I played guitar in pop bands in my teens, still play, but just at home and don`t play the wild stuff anymore.

As for Phils fear of adds targeting him and his interests, I use add blocker, no more adds.

Hey Guys! Don`t forget there`s no such thing as a free lunch, someone has to pay for all the free stuff we get online. Guess who that is? yeah! that`s why we get the adds. I`ve got lots of free stuff on line, so I put up with the adds.

Frank.

• Agree 1