Dick Smith to the Rescue

Ron5335

and an Opposition whose job it is to tear the proposed legislation to pieces and find any fault there is to be found.

Doesn't really work though does it, the Opposition oppose and bash everything they can to get themselves into power regardless of the interests of the public.

Of all the systems the world has known this is the best one to guarantee stable and just government.

Shirley ......

• Agree 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really work though does it, the Opposition oppose and bash everything they can to get themselves into power regardless of the interests of the public. Shirley ......

No, as I patiently pointed out, Her Majesty's Opposition is charged with doing exactly that, so the as a result of robust scrutiny, any faults are found.

Your version of it, and the assertion that Hawke and Keating could bypass the 4,000 people who are directly and indirectly employed in the Parliament appear to be based on the laws of Murdoch, Fairfax, and the Throw Away Line.

The only reason the Media talks about a "Hawke Government" of "Abbott cut pensions" is that they don't believe you would understand if they more correctly said "the 45th Parliament decided yesterday to......"

• Agree 1

No, as I patiently pointed out, Her Majesty's Opposition is charged with doing exactly that, so the as a result of robust scrutiny, any faults are found.

Your and you're a dreamer TP, you write it eloquently like the opposition actually cares for the good of the Nation.

I got a bridge for sale .....

The only reason the Media talks about a "Hawke Government" of "Abbott cut pensions" is that they don't believe you would understand if they more correctly said "the 45th Parliament decided yesterday to......"

I have no idea what you are talking about, which at least puts us on equal footing.

I have barely read an Australian newspaper in the last 10 years, I was refering to actually living the events and being a voter back in the day. The bulk of Voters primarily vote for the front man or the Party their parents voted for, unfortunately.

Speak for yourself, I've worked in the system for a few decades.

You should live in China for a bit and find out how a Government who actually gives a shite about it's people operates.

... and that's when the fight started ... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Australia missed it's chance years ago. We should have made Bruce Ruxton dictator.

Bit late, but Fred Nile is still around. It'd be like going down the Iran route with our very own Ayatollah.