Hold all my Emails and Job orders,. . . . .

Phil Perry

I think two points taken. But I don't give a hoot....

Hmmm. . . OK, matey. . . but perhaps if I have a good giggle at something I receive from my host of ne'er do well associates in the MORNING. . . I can probably make a more lucid "forward/ no forward" filter decision without the Shiraz courage I sometimes get infected with on the occasional evenings. . . . . ? Phil.

I think most of the girls have left, judging by the number active. Nev

If that IS the case Nev,. . .that would be very disappointing. I have to wonder if this perhaps could be partly due to some of the rather "Terse" and otherwise "heated" macho exchanges between posters that I've witnessed on a number of subjects occasionally ?

I really DO hope that my "Humour postings" are not too significant in this regard. . . .

Phil

I really DO hope that my "Humour postings" are not too significant in this regard. . . . Phil

You're OK Phil. The humour in your postings is often insignificant.037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif

OME

• Haha 3
  • Informative 1

Some years ago there was a weredo overseas that called himself 'THE BARGWAN" & he had a girlfriend for a short time( together with a lot of other girlfriends) who had a favourite saying as follows: 'TOUGH TITTIES".

Unfortunately she eventually spilled the beans on the Bargwan because he couldn't satisfy her with enough of "SUCKING THE SAV" that is, what stuck out in front of her, & she then became a 'LESO'.

So there is a motto here fellas: BE THANKFUL FOR SMALL MERCIES.004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif