Planning thr williamtown vicinity

Chocolate

[MAP][/MAP]Would this be permitted if I ask nicely. Got any suggestions for low traffic time or weekday. Thinking of phoning them but thought I d ask for locals opinions. Coming frm nth and 1500ft preferred. Buledelah clarancetown maitland trk.

image.jpg.b3551e5b0e3efbc00f7b48992331af19.jpg

[MAP][/MAP]Would this be permitted if I ask nicely. Got any suggestions for low traffic time or weekday. Thinking of phoning them but thought I d ask for locals opinions. Coming frm nth and 1500ft preferred. Buledelah clarancetown maitland trk.

You might get it but the VFR lane to the west is only a slight diversion and easier...

• Agree 1

Yeah and dead easy, just follow the rail line down - the GA lane takes you straight to Maitland at 1500 ft. Just give them a courtesy call over the radio to let them know you're entering the lane, no dramas.

You could try. But it's all restricted zone which means when it goes active that's it. No entry whether you were told previously you could or not.

They are likely to say "no" but they might say "yes, unless it's active on the day".

Then you go to The trouble planning it and then it goes active on the day and that's that - whether you asked or not it's closed and you have to go via the VFR corridor.

Save yourself the bother and plan and go via the corridor.