Inglewood Flyin

merc

Don't forget, Inglewood is on this weekend 6th, 7th, June.

I will be in the Hi-lux and will have spare jerry cans if anyone needs a fuel run,

just ask for Batman.

Merc

• Like 1

I think you will get plenty of takers Merc....Dan3111, myself and Roger Western all intend to fly our aircraft in saturday morning from Caboolture and stay overnight provided the weather looks ok of course

Mark

• Like 1

A group of us, about 12 or 14 bike riders/aviation tragics are going to Goondiwindi for the Planes Trains and Automobiles weekend. We had it booked before this date was set. We will be riding through Sat morning but will try and stop in on our way home Sunday.

• Like 1

Most of the event is being held in the township although I have been told by the organiser of the Show and Shine that the Aero Club is running sausage sizzles and shuttle runs into town and back.

Some of the shine has been taken of the airfield as this has been months in the planning and a few weeks ago the Inglewood one was changed to clash with the other local one. I know the reasons behind all that but it is still disappointing for the Goondiwindi people.

We (Quirindi aero club members) have organised a trip down to luskintyre this Saturday, hoping the weather is like it was today, just glorious........ Beautiful frosty am with the clearest air we have seen for a long time:thumb up:

I have friends up at Cecil plains so inglewood would be easy for me once I get organised (story of our lives isn't it)

Don't forget, Inglewood is on this weekend 6th, 7th, June.I will be in the Hi-lux and will have spare jerry cans if anyone needs a fuel run,

just ask for Batman.

Merc

See you on Saturday,

I can only go for one night (only been married for a year and a bit)

Kiwi

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is that being held at the Goondi airfield Geoff?...its only a short flight from Inglewood..maybe 30 mins I think

Your right, support both community events on the same weekend, pref Saturday.

image.jpg.89093e6c587ed04cf56c285a51024d7a.jpg

Guest asmol
Why do they call you Batman?

Because you couldn't call him 'The Goddamn Batman' back in 1939, or perhaps he likes to wear Lycra underwear outside his pants, or perhaps he has a little boy wonder ? Plus, it makes him sound like a badass.

Because you couldn't call him 'The Goddamn Batman' back in 1939, or perhaps he likes to wear Lycra underwear outside his pants, or perhaps he has a little boy wonder ? Plus, it makes him sound like a badass.

Maybe he should wear his undies on the outside.....so we can recognise him. Everyone has a Hilux.

Will have my own jerries, but will be looking for a way to get into town.

Is that being held at the Goondi airfield Geoff?...its only a short flight from Inglewood..maybe 30 mins I think

Here is an official invite from the Goondiwindi festival organiser to welcome all RAA and GA aircraft visiting Inglewood to also participate in this years Planes, Automobile, Trains and Bikes Festival on Saturday.

Goondiwindi this weekend

Graham,

Thanks for the call today. I invite members of the RAA to come to Goondiwindi this Saturday. We will be having a street parade down our Main Street. We will be forming up on our eastern outskirts at 12 noon and going from there. You will no doubt see us from the air. Why won’t you take part in the parade by over flying the parade.

Then be part of the festivities by coming down and listening to music and have lunch before you return to Inglewood. The address is Macintyre Street Goondiwindi.

Look forward to seeing you all here.

Regards

David McMahon

0409 820013

image.jpg.ce04bc0bc91d0c351c26f5f5b4e757f5.jpg

We (Quirindi aero club members) have organised a trip down to luskintyre this Saturday, hoping the weather is like it was today, just glorious........ Beautiful frosty am with the clearest air we have seen for a long time:thumb up:I have friends up at Cecil plains so inglewood would be easy for me once I get organised (story of our lives isn't it)

Bummer would have been good to see that Super Stol turn up

• Agree 1