Hi, I've started my flight training

Nightmare

Had a great day today at YRED....it's been a while since I had been flying so it was great to get back into the air with Mahl my CFI...he just makes you feel comfortable and relaxed....thanks Mahl...other than that we had a great day weather wise and I was happy that the normal cross winds at YRED went on holidays so that helped me with my circuits...nice comfortable 1 hr lesson... happy with what I did flying wise but still much to learn...hopefully I can get up again next weekend...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

David

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a great day today at YRED....it's been a while since I had been flying so it was great to get back into the air with Mahl my CFI...he just makes you feel comfortable and relaxed....thanks Mahl...other than that we had a great day weather wise and I was happy that the normal cross winds at YRED went on holidays so that helped me with my circuits...nice comfortable 1 hr lesson... happy with what I did flying wise but still much to learn...hopefully I can get up again next weekend...012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gifDavid

Hey David, it was nice meeting you on Saturday, and surprisingly, the weather was probably the best I've trained in for my flight, so far.... And yes, I agree with you, we are in good hands, instructor wise.107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gifTony

• 5 months later...

I graduated today earning my Recreational Pilots Certificate!!! 019_victory.gif.9945f53ce9c13eedd961005fe1daf6d2.gif:contract:I AM NOW A QUALIFIED PILOT!

A big thank you to John at Coominya Flight Training for your excellent instruction and patience to get me over the line, and a big thank you also to Wayne and Mahl at Fly Now Recliffe for all your excellent instruction and patience during my first tender steps into aviation.

Next step: PAX Endorsement, then Navs.

I'm hooking up the GoPro on my next flight 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

• Like 5

I graduated today earning my Recreational Pilots Certificate!!! 019_victory.gif.9945f53ce9c13eedd961005fe1daf6d2.gif:contract:I AM NOW A QUALIFIED PILOT!A big thank you to John at Coominya Flight Training for your excellent instruction and patience to get me over the line, and a big thank you also to Wayne and Mahl at Fly Now Recliffe for all your excellent instruction and patience during my first tender steps into aviation.

Next step: PAX Endorsement, then Navs.

I'm hooking up the GoPro on my next flight 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Congratulations mate. Now get out there and enjoy it!

• Agree 1

Thanks David, how's your training going? I'd guess you must be pretty close to finishing 020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

Yes mate not to far away....just got to find the time to get it done...you will be able to fly over and visit us soon at Redcliffe?

David

Yes mate not to far away....just got to find the time to get it done...you will be able to fly over and visit us soon at Redcliffe?David

Yeah Mate, just got to sort the Nav Endorsement first, and I'll be there. I'm thinking around June or July 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif