• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Sign in to follow this  
Skyranger2

Are there any pilots of Tecnam P2004 Bravo here?

Just got the Bravo 2 months ago.

It's a lot like the other Tecnam LSAs but of course has it's own differences.

The biggest one is that it has cantlevered wing. No struts.

So would be nice to know if there are any Bravo owners/fliers here.... so I can pick your brains with several questions I alreay have.

Cheers,

Alex

never much tecnam chatter so good to see some skyranger2

there are a few on here that own / fly / flown this type ........................ so ask some ...................... and see what you get

never much tecnam chatter so good to see some skyranger2 ....."

I'm guessing there are three reasons not much Tecnam chatter here

# They're pretty popular in Europe and relative to the population down under popular there.

But not so well known/flown in USA where probably there's more light sport type flying than elsewhere.

# Tecnam has decent and accessible factory support, so we're not, unlike some brands, forced to depend only on other owners for support.

# Tecnams seem to be relatively problem free.

Anyhow, I have posted two threads and will see if any Tecnam Bravo owners chime in.

Alex

I'm guessing there are three reasons not much Tecnam chatter here# They're pretty popular in Europe and relative to the population down under popular there.

But not so well known/flown in USA where probably there's more light sport type flying than elsewhere.

# Tecnam has decent and accessible factory support, so we're not, unlike some brands, forced to depend only on other owners for support.

# Tecnams seem to be relatively problem free.

Anyhow, I have posted two threads and will see if any Tecnam Bravo owners chime in.

Alex

Tecnams are very popular here in Oz. I have checked out the P92 Echo super, the Eagette and I have over 100 hours in the in the Golf.

Not much Tecnam chatter on here because they are all out flying enjoying their aircraft 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif