Guess This Aircraft ?

rgmwa - near enough, Harlow PCJ5. Used mainly by the Indian Air Force, where they were quite common.

Bex, Spitfire PR XI photo reconnaissance. Pink camouflage for hiding at or just below the base of the clouds, particularly at dawn and sunset - the Invisible Spitfire.

While I leave you to ponder the plane above, I'm going to depart from the normal format of this thread and tell you about this unusual aircraft which looks like it may have been taken from a simulator, but is an actual aircraft with a number of photos of it and a Wikipedia page. Google it. The plane is a He111z Zwilling.[ATTACH=full]53556[/ATTACH]

German for twin. Used as a glider tug ... and if you google Messerschmitt ME321giant you’ll understand why two bombers with a fifth engine added was needed

• 4 weeks later...

Geez you were quick with that one Graeme. I thought it would take a bit longer. But yes, you are correct. Only one produced. Interesting writeup on Wikipedia. Google it.

OK. How about this one a bit more in our line of flying.

GTP2.JPG.3d0e6490e7a487a3ccb8fd764ccc2953.JPG

Surely someone knows.....come on kasper. All will be revealed tonight at 10.00pm.

Mean ... I have seen that plane in an article long ago BUT for the life of me I cannot recall the name ... I suppose I have till 10pm.

Rearwin sportster 9000. Probably the L model but might be W - can’t tell exactly which engine it is.

Used to be one in Drage Airworld in Wangaratta- haven’t got my photo album from there here at the moment.