Guess This Aircraft ?

It's certainly a rare one. I think this is the only photo, at least the only one Google Images could find.

It is an Eich JE2.

This one might be a bit easier. It looks like a number of others, but is claimed to be an original design.

GTP4.JPG.9bda50014bc50532dd878fd7c9763ddf.JPG

GTP4.JPG.25cd9d787f3e699d43607b90e2d69f9b.JPG

It is a military trainer which first flew in 2013 and has received type certification. Initial order of 17 with options for a further 40. Available in 3 versions. There is a civilian version as well.

The aircraft is a Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) HÜRKUŞ being built for the Turkish Air Force, with hopes for export sales to African and Middle East countries. .This is the counter insurgency version

hurkus-c.png

It's certainly a rare one. I think this is the only photo, at least the only one Google Images could find.It is an Eich JE2.

This one might be a bit easier. It looks like a number of others, but is claimed to be an original design.

[ATTACH=full]53910[/ATTACH]

Prop looks very small diameter with not a lot of ground clearance allowing for nose strut movement?

Don't ask me Derek, I just locate 'em and post 'em. Like this one. Similar to the Hurkus , PC9/PC21, Tucano in basic shape, but it's none of those.

GTP6.JPG.16635e2035c6bfcebb5fe7ebd739b7c2.JPG

GTP6.JPG.82dea7f6a40e5807be6215de4959693a.JPG

Don't ask me Derek, I just locate 'em and post 'em. Like this one. Similar to the Hurkus , PC9/PC21, Tucano in basic shape, but it's none of those.[ATTACH=full]53919[/ATTACH]

Mmm, I know, twas just a comment because I don’t have a clue!

Probably no answer because the usual suspects haven't been online. Built by a well known manufacturer and named after an old piston engined aircraft.

I'm curious about this plane. The photo is said to have been taken in Africa in 1942, and the bike and rider are Yanks. But I can't think of an American fighter with such a narrow undercarriage. The only other clue might be the 'ring and bead' gunsight. Could the plane be a Curtiss Tomahawk?

659884038_Africa1942.jpg.73e2ef7609366315a4e79a364ae67b73.jpg

1207523186_Africa1942.jpg.d0f0b5c693c2339a05b3f8bb74e621cd.jpg

I'm curious about this plane. The photo is said to have been taken in Africa in 1942, and the bike and rider are Yanks. But I can't think of an American fighter with such a narrow undercarriage. The only other clue might be the 'ring and bead' gunsight. Could the plane be a Curtiss Tomahawk?[ATTACH=full]53928[/ATTACH]

It's a Spitfire with the tropical filter fitted. Called a "Vokes" filter I think.

• Agree 2

This photo shows the inlet to the Vokes filter, the 3 bladed prop and the 4 cannons, visible in OME's photo on the bike rider's left shoulder and the right side at the propeller tip.

MkVC_dessertStor.jpg

This is what the nose of a P-40C Tomahawk looks like:

What was funny, Bex, the comment on keeping the thread going, or the camo on the plane? Actually hadn't noticed whatever is appended under the right wing. That camo made removing the large rego quite a job. Name the plane and I'll post the original.