Guess This Aircraft ?

Sorry Birdseye, I was going by the FAA Registry entry for the N number on the photo, N213TZ (see below). So I had the type as Epic LT. What was unusual about it?

N213TZ.JPG.9be6d54193c0f487b353836c136d6e8d.JPG

Hard to tell them apart from a photo:

"Farnborough Aircraft formed a business alliance with Epic Aircraft to develop both companies' aircraft and as a result the POC aircraft appears similar to the Epic LT. The wing is reportedly the same, while the Kestrel’s fuselage is 20 inches longer than the Epic’s. "

The unusual feature I was looking for is that this 6 place pressurised turboprop was, at least originally, sold as a kit, with buyers assembling it at the companies assembly centre themselves.

Not sure about the engine, but yes, it's a Monocoupe 90A. Camel, you were a smidgeon out, like 60 years. 1930 vs 1990 for first flight.

GTP41.JPG.75d85ed0e53a93e76cc46b5edb8066f8.JPG

Not sure about the engine, but yes, it's a Monocoupe 90A. Camel, you were a smidgeon out, like 60 years. 1930 vs 1990 for first flight.[ATTACH=full]54451[/ATTACH]

ARV super 2. With rotax 912 conversion

Guest Guest
I'm going to make it my mission to stump Kasper. No image searching now...[ATTACH=full]54454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]54454[/ATTACH]

XP-56