Guess This Aircraft ?

Don't know Red but I did find this beauty[ATTACH]38096.IPB[/ATTACH]

Well he is cute but I think beauty is a bit of a stretch - but to each their own

Oh and the pic was of a a Pitts S2 ... sneeky putting a pic of the S2 with the front passengers seat covered and a singe bubble canopy on the rear pilots seat 

The plane in the pics above with the cute (at best) guy is a Pitts S1

Oh and the pic was of a a Pitts S2 ...

Not according to the FAA Registry. (I know the N number ...heehee)

Right Dave. Listed on airport-data.com as a Steen Skybolt, but the FAA shows manufacturer as Edwin Banks and Model name Skybolt.

And now, this one should be easy:

GTP79.JPG.fa0c5a9bf6dbfe2995570aa1851263f1.JPG

Well he is cute but I think beauty is a bit of a stretch - but to each their own

Your skill at aircraft identification is undeniable Kasper, but I do believe that he is a she...

Sorry OME, I thought my reply inferred that, sorry. Yes - you are spot on mate. That and the fact that I posted a new image. - only put them up when the previous one has been identified.

OK lets mix it up - bits of planes.All very easily identifiable but very hard to google

[ATTACH]38097.IPB[/ATTACH]

Top pic looks like a Medway Raven with that classic fin,. . .  Middle one, too small, (15mm square ) my eyes are not much good ! . . bottom one,. . . the wheel spats remind me of something,   is it an early Pegasus  ?

Top pic looks like a Medway Raven with that classic fin,. . .  Middle one, too small, (15mm square ) my eyes are not much good ! . . bottom one,. . . the wheel spats remind me of something,   is it an early Pegasus  ?

All the same aircraft ... just three bits to allow you to identify the exact model

OK. No bites since Wednesday. The white number with blue and grey highlights is a Fantasy Air Allegro.

Who knows what this is?

GTP82.JPG.8ef8090f4a2d990f0d35b2f0ea3c20e9.JPG