Guess This Aircraft ?

Well I’ve seen it before - it’s a PFA homebuilt and it has that very weird strut set up - upper wing strutted to the fuse and lower wing double strutted off the upper.  

Ill have to grab the old PFA magazines ...

No doubt about you, kasper, you're good.

You will no doubt get this one too, I just put them up because, from the PM's I receive, many people have not seen them before.

TGTP013.JPG.3e9d90cbee539c72470196d745f7112c.JPG

• Agree 1

Guest debra stewart

Hi all, have any of you used a Flightcom Denali D30 headset? I have had a Flightcom for 5 years and it has been great but a bit too big and a bit too heavy. I have a small head and cant get a good fit. This one looks amazing and is within my price range.

If anyone knows anything about this particular one could you please let me know.  I do not want an ANR. Don't like them.

If there is a 'near new' one for sale that would be great.

Any info appreciated, Debbie

There was a plane awaiting identification on the IPS platform, and I'll leave that in case Ian restores the missing posts, otherwise Ill post it again later. In the meantime, I'll post the next one in the list. What is this?

TGTP014.JPG.e6feace44ac553e46a84227c0a68be48.JPG

It seems you may be right in a way, although that's not the name I found it under. This design seems to have had a colorful history, and a number of names. Starting as the Farnborough F1, then Kestral, then Epic comes into the picture, and when Epic folded the international rights were acquired by China Aviation Industry General Aircraft (CAIGA). I have also seen photos of the same aircraft, B-00NC Called the Primus 150, but the name I saw it under initially was the AVIC I XAC AG300. All very confusing.

Hopefully, this one is not so convoluted.

TGTP015.JPG.9256efa6aea42f37261e308706bc92dd.JPG

Just by way of explanation, I am working my way through a listing of aircraft by manufacturer. The list only contains manufacturers who have 3 or more registered aircraft. There are 245 with a name commencing with A, and I'm only halfway through them. Not all have photos, and I've only used fixed wing aircraft so far, so I have a lot to go till I get to Z. I don't use easily recognised ones (although members like kasper seem to recognise some obscure ones). Previously I used the daily upload list, but these became mainly airliner photos (60 photos of a 737, etc).

Bit of a thread bump - there are two planes to identify, the yellow one and the grey one. It's been a few days.....

Well the yellow one has a menasco engine and looks to be a 1930’s racer. I’ll guess Brown B2 from the fantasy of flight museum but I thought that was red so I’m open to correction.

Very close - the yellow one is the Brown B-1, predecessor to the B-2. As for the AMX, it was listed as the AMX Acol, which appears to be a variant of the AMX platform, but wiki doesn't have any data on it.

How about this one. Nosewheel looks a little unusual with the wheel ahead of the leg.

TGTP016.JPG.f1752cbc0f1afee8430200ee02520208.JPG

Yes kasper, there might be a couple of double-ups along the way. The hard disk on my tower pc packed it in with my image files and spreadsheet summary, so I'm working from memory. I am processing these on my laptop and had to build a new library of images. As usual, you are correct about the ARV.

Pretty sure you haven't seen this one on here before.

TGTP017.JPG.685e42cdab384e9a52e9b6fb245a84b4.JPG