• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And for those of us not into 70 years of being a nut ... 40 years + reference library + a job years while at Uni watching hundreds of hours of film and building an index to the archive - getting paid

Seventy plus years of being an aeroplane nut helps! Memory goes back to seeing the Bristol Brabazon fly over Edinburgh. Add to that a bookshelf full of reference books and you have your answer!

Yes, Googles algorithms find virtually everything that has ever been posted for public display. And I've spent 20 yrs fine-tuning my internet searching abilities.   As a little thread drift

Posted Images

Disregard #1132, my mistake, sorry. This 2 seat monoplane was designed by Al Mooney. There were 10 variants, including tricycle gear, and one variant used by the US Army Air Corp as a radio-controlled target.

upload_2018-8-4_22-46-32.png.4536166d76289720a484f20ccfc87899.png

T88 said: #1131 Leo Loudenslager's zivko shark. I agree.

Try this one. Shouldn't be too hard.

TGTP109.JPG.68bf234af2073ea70647f73a62f13673.JPG

P&M QuikR or QuikGTR ... can’t see wing tips clearly enough. But both of those use a strutted wing and the standard Quik trike with 912

Looks like a flight design CTSW but they don’t have the window behind the door so it’s probably the CTLS light sports version that has the little triangle window and looks a bit more dumpy with short main legs... but the lines of the door glazing up to the windscreen still looks wrong for that one.

A number of differences from Flight Design aircraft - rear window, undercarriage, size and shape of door window. Search a bit more.