Guess This Aircraft ?

Found another weird one today, not exactly light though! Given that canard is French for duck, is this thing a lame duck or a dead duck?[ATTACH=full]62030[/ATTACH]

I took a pic of this aircraft at Coffs Harbour with rego METAL, looked it up and found it to be morrocan rego. Quite sleek up close, my son loved it as one of his computer games has it as an option to fly.

I took a pic of this aircraft at Coffs Harbour with rego METAL, looked it up and found it to be morrocan rego. Quite sleek up close, my son loved it as one of his computer games has it as an option to fly.

Yes, I also saw it at Coffs. I would be interested to know how they produce that fuselage with all the compound curves. Piaggio have always managed to be a bit different with their designs.

Bruce, I've looked at other images on the internet, seen from both sides, and there don't appear to be doors on either side. The line under the canopy rim indicates that it is a flip up canopy. It is a tandem two-seater, with limited visibility in the rear seat, so I'm guessing the canopy flips forward. A further clue - it is a French design supplied as plans or in kit form.

I give up red. I even tried to google it up. The u/c looks really good and being a tail dragger it should perform well. I'd put a Jabiru engine in it if I built one, and I reckon an extra stringer to give the fuselage more shape would be good too.