Guess This Aircraft ?

Another one with 7 days lapsed. The plane is a Mylius My 103 Mistral, a German 2 seat aerobatic trainer. Not unlike the AESL CT-4.

Next one:

TGTP202.jpg.c5a8d09d4bb68ccd2aa40e149fa7ff86.jpg

I'll have to give you that one, Dave. On checking the history of the Varga, I found that it started out as the Morrissey 1000 (wood and fabric), reworked in metal as the Morrissey 2000, then fitted with a 150hp engine to be called the Morrissey 2150. Design and construction rights were then sold to Shinn Engineering Inc.,who marketed it as the Shinn 2150A. The rights were then sold to Varga Aircraft Corp. This particular machine is shown in airport-data.com, where I got the photo, as a Morrissey 2150A. I tried checking the FAA Register, but the number has been re-assigned to a Sikorsky S-76C.

Next:

TGTP207.jpg.82800cf37ba569dfebb83b6d9d03315a.jpg

Yes, another aircraft with a few different names. From Wikipedia::

The prototype Murrayair MA-1 was built by Air New Zealand on behalf of Murrayair Limited of Hawaii, United States. Based on the Stearman 75 Kaydet, it had an increased wing area and modification to the forward fuselage to accommodate a pilot (in a raised cockpit for better visibility), a jump seat (used to carry an assistant or mechanic between stations), and a chemical hopper. The fixed tailwheel landing gear was strengthened and a more powerful Pratt & Whitney Wasp radial engine fitted. It first flew in New Zealand on 27 July 1969, then it was dismantled and shipped to Hawaii to obtain United States type certification; Certification was awarded on 14 April 1970.The production aircraft were then designated the Emair MA-1 Paymaster. Production ended in 1976 after 25 had been built.

Now this one:  TGTP203.jpg.8325fabfc3c4fe1306a37ff24565ada2.jpg

It's listed as an American aircraft sold as a kit for homebuilding, without an engine. It may be a knock-off, but the limited info available does not indicate it was based on any other design.

I will rely on you to tell me if it is an Avid clone. It is a Montana Coyote.

Montana Coyote Mountain Eagle

by Mountain Eagle » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 am

Hello to all,

My name is David Staffeldt and I've been storing my project longer than building, but it's time to finish it. I have a kit built by Montana Coyote, Inc. called a Mountain Eagle. It is essentially a 33% upscale of the Avid designed aircraft. It can use up to a 200 hp engine and has a gross weight of 2000 lbs. I plan to post some pictures of it from opening the crate up to where it is now with the changes that were done and the why they were done. Hope that it interests some of you.

Thank you,

David

I guess we were only 66% right ?

Gere biplane, looks rooly good. Where is it based? There is a bloke locally who flew a Fisher Biplane with one of those Rotec radials, sounded VERY good, he had a bit of an incedent down Tyabb way n bent it, not sure if it's going again yet.

I think this is the incident you refer to, Stude.   

A swarm of keyboard kritics were, needless to say, mightily exercised by the spectacle. 

Only one YouTube commenter came to the guy's defence. 

Excerpt from YouTube comments:

"bayboos    6 months ago

It isn't explained here, but I saw this video way before with an information that the pilot suffered some sort of medical problem during the flight and was not fully capable of making controlled landing. I don't remember what medical problem it was, but apparently serious enough to crash the plane yet stay alive. So please don't jump into conclusions when not having all the information."

Gere biplane, looks rooly good. Where is it based? There is a bloke locally who flew a Fisher Biplane with one of those Rotec radials, sounded VERY good, he had a bit of an incedent down Tyabb way n bent it, not sure if it's going again yet.

Yes, based on a farm near Cowra