Guess This Aircraft ?

Looks like a Piel Emeraude... ish.  

But there were so many variations on the original cp-30 it could be one of them so I’ll stick to Claude Piel as the original designer. 

I also thought it looked like something else - don't they all. I looked up its design and development and could not find any reference to influence by other designs. That's not to say there isn't a hidden link somewhere. One reference says the designer (not Piel) was influenced by the fighter aircraft in WWII during his youth. I will confirm that it is French.

The point of this topic is for you to tell me, planedriver. Someone will know. If not, I'll tell you in a week. The one piece of info I will give you is that 75 were built before production ceased.

A few years ago I took this photo  somewhere close to Kathrine Gorge while on a Northern Territory trip

.599307625_NorthernTerritorytrip117.thumb.jpg.27e5e924fc28ca6e3bfce3f716d61237.jpg

Each time I come across it, I wonder what type of aircraft it is/was.

Any idea's? 

A few years ago I took this photo  somewhere close to Kathrine Gorge while on a Northern Territory trip

.[ATTACH]39163[/ATTACH]

Each time I come across it, I wonder what type of aircraft it is/was.

Any idea's? 

Cessna 310 I'd say, based on the small size of it, for a twin, and the shape of the tip tanks.

• Agree 2