Guess This Aircraft ?

It is not the CH601, although it is extremely similar. It is European and the Wikipedia page for both aircraft makes no reference to any influence or inspiration of the other. All the measurements and performance figures differ only minutely. OK, it's the Roland Z-602. You may be aware of the link.

TGTP265.jpg.8b8d2894845dea55adafacea466db0f3.jpg

Well there is a CH602 model from Chris Heinz ... z-602 with exactly the same specs from a company that started out making a bf109/me109 replica would lead you to the copy/licence development. 

On the next next one I’ll go for DR109 

I'll hold off for a while. I can find no cross reference between the two. I'd like an opinion from DJPAcro. There is no wiki page for my aircraft, the search brings up a page on a pilot who set a number of records and designed a few aerobatic aircraft, and it wasn't Dan Rihn.

The registration is N90KK and the title/model on the FAA Registry is "Kenneth W Kraska Rebel 2300". It is the base model which Wayne Handley modified into the Turbo Raven in which he set numerous time to climb records.

And now, this  -----------

TGTP254.jpg.85b2e06c0f0f0bbcc686ef24a728adcf.jpg

The navy blue and red plane with the braced low wing is a Rawdon T1, one of 36 built in the late 40's early 50's, used primarily as a crop duster, but also as trainer and for banner towing.

TGTP258.jpg.04c103faa13034544a5645533c36c5cf.jpg

Seven days are up. The white plane with the blue stripe is a French Quercy CQR-01 built at the Centre Régional de Construction Aéronautique Amateur.

TGTP263.jpg.3cf9707611ed76c4b484a757d33c3904.jpg

Kitfox/Skyfox/Avid/Gazelle with flaps and ailerons built into the wing rather than the drooped/folding setup that was originally on the Avid copied by Dean Wilson off an antique aircraft. How many designs were cloned/copied/duplicated from the original Avid and claim to be a new design?

You are right with the ancestry. Can you give it a name?

It was developed jointly in the United States and United Kingdom, the American prototype flying in February 2003, four months before its British counterpart. These prototypes differed to fit into local classifications.