Guess This Aircraft ?

Not a Howard. A two seats side by side plane, 5 variants, one variant converted to tandem seating and used by a small number of airlines as an instrument trainer.

The red aircraft in post 1769 is a Reality Escapade, English version of the Just Escapade from America. The story can be found here.

The tail group in the Escapade are angular whereas the red aircraft you pictured have rounded extremities. I have an A Model Karatoo and it looks an image of the shown aircraft (except for the nosewheel), so Red, I believe that you are mistaken. Don

so Red, I believe that you are mistaken. Don

Don, Here is the unretouched image:

1198839649_RealityEscapade912(1).jpg.b5da4faf4a1e75d9fe014fd705506e47.jpg

and here is the G-INFO record of the registration.

1256876169_G-INFOCDIZ.thumb.JPG.39057b25d52b0ca097ab3d04919a1d87.JPG

and here is the link to the airport-data record from which I obtained my information and the image: 

http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/G-CDIZ.html

I don't think I am mistaken.

G'day Red, The image of an Escapade in the quoted reference shows an aircraft with a small 1/4 window behind the door. It has, as I said , squared off empennage members and, quite frankly, looks not similar at all, to the aircraft shown in your post. Don't mean to be at all aggressive about this and enjoy your posts. Regards Don.

1062655789_Karatoo19-4045.JPG.fd4bdf3174f5367365bfadd658d7e982.JPG

The blue and white jet is a Promavia F1300 Jet Squalus.

This next aircraft is without a photo, that would be too obvious. The Boeing 747 and A380 have two decks. What aircraft had three decks? I mean actual aircraft, not those concept photoshop images or concept illustrations. Should be easy. 

That's not what I'm thinking of. If you count the cargo hold of the two aircraft in the OP, they could be considered triple deckers. The aircraft I have in mind has three rows of windows..

• Haha 1

Well I’m intrigued.  I don’t think it’s any of the old flying boats - the biggest of them was the SR princess and it only had 2 rows. The Beverley has three levels but was a transport. 

I recall a pic of a French multi decker from reviewing 1950’s magazines back in the 1990’s for a job I had but I’m stuck ?

Challenge!

[ATTACH]41829[/ATTACH]

But the third level was the pilots and crew.  He already said they don’t count.  Or the breguet Sahara would have complied with three levels.  

By using the 747 and A380 as examples, I think the meaning of decks as floor levels was implied, not wings.  Then there was the reference to the cargo decks, so I think the intent of the question was clear, if not the semantics. And I was using English, not German. Sorry Dave.

• Like 1