Guess This Aircraft ?

It certainly looks like a Navion, but is the development of another model, however the wikipedia page for either makes no mention of the other as background or successor. I did find this comment on another website: "Many confuse the Xxxxxx with the much larger and slower Ryan Navion but there’s absolutely no relation to its design or construction".

Well then it’s the Meyers 400. It kept annoying my that there is an extra frame in the side window for the Meyers 200 I know but it’s a turbine development and they added that extra frame ?

Close enough. From Barnstormers.com:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]The Meyers 200 is such a strong airframe that a company in the early 1970s bought the type certificate and pressurized the fuselage and added a turboprop for a 300 knot cruiser. While this turboprop versions known as the Interceptor 400 was certified, they only built a couple of them. It was unfortunately, ahead of its time.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

TGTP310.jpg.dcc34a9394bdcbb1cabb7ba88dc764d5.jpg

Note: I did not retouch this photo. This is how it appeared on the website.

kaz3g, 60% of those An2 photos are mine, taken from my airport-data.com gallery. Many other photos of mine, of other aircraft at Lilydale and Avalon, as well as others such as trams appear on that link. I tried clicking on the link picssr.com but get the message "picssr.com’s server IP address could not be found. " Check out my gallery on the link in my signature.

hiveminer is a data mining tool for the Flickr database of photography, where my photos were also displayed.

That's correct, but it was listed as a D'Apuzzo Senior Aero Sport on airport-data.com. The US register shows Cunningham as the manufacturer, but the designer was Nick D'Apuzzo, so both names are acceptable.

Try this one.

TGTP223.jpg.223dfbccd911eca12150c942e42a7111.jpg

Bush Caddy, the one I looked at had wheels but looked a good little jigger. Bloke who built it worked for Bombadier, he left school and joined them, worked his entire working life then retired. He had a hand in BJ design, after retirement went back to proper aircraft ?

While they look amazingly similar, they are designed by different designers, both from Canada. Comparing the specs, the Bush Caddy has a slightly larger wing area, and slightly higher empty weight and gross weight. There are small differences in the reported performance as well.

If it's a Quebec aircraft they have all sorts of stuff with aircraft regulations. One of the spots I was working there was an Aeronca with skies fitted. I looked up the rego and because the bloke had rebuilt it he changed the name to something with his name in it. It was an Aeronca. Might bethe same with this machine, different wing area could just be a different sort of wingtip. Ole mates just copied the design and called it his.