Guess This Aircraft ?

Fleet 50 Freighter on floats. You could have them with wheels, if that was your preference. Only 5 were built, by Canadian company, Fleet Aircraft.

Originally powered by 2 x Jacobs 7cyl radials (L-5MB) at 285HP each, the engines were later upgraded to 330HP each (L-6MB). But even at that, they couldn't maintain altitude on one engine, so the aircraft was a flop.

MiG-9E. Reportedly, 10 were built, and went into service. Other reports state only 1 became operational. The design had poor manoeuvrability, and no major performance improvements on other current designs, so the project was abandoned.

I'm surprised this one has taken this long, I expected it to go quickly. I prefer not to give clues, but there are/were at least three of these in Australia and two in NZ. I have the rego's.

Close enough, PapaFox, it's the later model, GX. The G3 was introduced in 1997, and the production GX in 2006 with mods to improve handling and turbulence penetration.

Here is what looks like another Cub derivative.

TGTP269.jpg.5d5751377deebbb2de596fce8ec56b14.jpg

(Edit: the posts by kasper and Machtuk came in while I was out picking up a couple of pizzas and I didn't see them till I posted this.)