Guess This Aircraft ?

Thruster has it ... but I hope they put at least 1 door on the other side over the wing ... don’t fancy trying to use the doors on the side we see when it’s in the water ?

Well its an odd duck ... the way the rear half is built looks like a variation on an old Canadian ultralight available for home build - the Striplin lone ranger or sky ranger ... but the front half and wings are just wrong for it them.

IF someone decided to build completely different wings AND move the engine down from above the wing AND they put floats on the resulting aircraft I'll guess a variant of the Lone Ranger - doe not look wide enough for the two seat Sky Rnager.

You're good kasper. It was on the Canadian register as a Striplin Lone Ranger Silver Cloud, deleted in 2003. Reg C-IDLK, now assigned to a Paratour.

You will probably guess this one before the ink is dry.

TGTP329.jpg.3e910020cf3f9e76b0d17f091f28dfff.jpg

Hippy, Hyperlight derivative with a tail made to look Stagerwingish.

Many moons ago there was a bloke in Box Hill Melbourne had a design looked exactly the same, might have been built from aluminium.

Edit: Looked up Hyperlight and came up with Sorrel

Yes, the SNS-2 Guppy. SNS - Sorrell Negative Stagger. The SNS-7 Hyperbike is in the Showcase.

[ATTACH alt=TGTP318.jpg]51850[/ATTACH]

Bounsell Super Prospector ??

No. This one is European and has a slightly larger wingspan. Specs on it are limited.

Ahh ! I only looked at the thumbnail pic ! It's a two holer.