Guess This Aircraft ?

Fisher Aero Culex L2P. A kit build product in wood from Fisher Aero (Fisher Flying Products), based on their desire to produce an ultralight that mimicked the DeHavilland Mosquito.

Two 80HP Limbach 2000 engines power the Culex, another version is the Culite, powered by 2 x 50HP Rotax 503's. Finished weights ranging from 431kg to 454kg. In looks, it's certainly no Mosquito.

The site I got the image from called it a Slipstream Skyblaster, but a check of Slipstream Industries website does not list such a model, so I'll accept your answer.

TGTP268.jpg.c654ab36ed1162a79d99abb00a3c6741.jpg

You are right Jerry, the HR100.

After more than 350 planes, I'll throw it open to you guys for a while. It's getting too hard to find something you don't guess in a day or so.

At the same time, if there is anything you think should be profiled in the Showcase, let me know. Remember that there are also about 350 profiles stored on the IPS system to be transferred, otherwise I will have to re-do them. I've PM'd Ian 3 times about them and am waiting on a reply.

Obviously, if I could work out the aircraft, there's not much left. :-)

I was thinking yesterday that we haven't heard from Ian in a little while. Does anyone know where he is? Hope he is OK!

Shall we have a rule for now that those that last guess it have post the next aircraft to guess?

Here is mine..

abcde.jpg.1c12d072fda9cc07d9833a3cb0131ad5.jpg

Obviously, if I could work out the aircraft, there's not much left. :-)

I was thinking yesterday that we haven't heard from Ian in a little while. Does anyone know where he is? Hope he is OK!

Shall we have a rule for now that those that last guess it have post the next aircraft to guess?

Here is mine..

[ATTACH type=full" alt="abcde.jpg]53190[/ATTACH]

Did this one ever get airborn. It looks rather busy.

Nah the stolaero is not THE picture. The twin plank developed from the epb1 backstrom plank is THE picture ?. And the location is the powerhouse museum Sydney.

• Like 1

Onetrack and Kasper both correct, I wanted to put up the Steve Cohen Condor having flown one of those but could not find a picture. For anyone not into ultralight history Steve Cohen designed a number of aircraft including the Thruster.

• Like 1

Did this one ever get airborn. It looks rather busy.

The Caproni did get airborne.. it was designed as a flying ship to go across the Atlantic.. It got to about 60' and crashed... They didn't build another.

• Informative 2