Karatoo's and Spacewalkers.

Guest rocketman

Guest rocketman

Guys,I'm interested in making contact with anyone who has either of these aircraft flying or under construction and that includes the single seater Karaone's and Karasports. Reason being is that I've taken over production of the kits for these aircraft, and the records I have of previous builders and owners for these aircraft is pretty patchy. I'd like to get an idea of the service issues people are having and to see what improvements we can do in the future. Apprieciate your responses. Neale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Slim

Hi, I am interested in obtaining a copy of the plans Small or Big for a Spacewalker11. Do you have any info on the model, Slim:laugh:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Karasport early model

Husband owns one & loves it!

His advice is - if you are building one the elevator horns need to be at right angles to the elevator control wires not the elevator itself. The turnbuckle in between the two wing halves in the aileron control circuit need to be guarded against snagging on the ribs etc.

If you need clarification or expansion of his advice post me a message and he can contact you direct.

Sue