Hello from South Georgia (USA)

airwolf912

Welcome to the forum Jim. At least you're flying something, many of us aren't able to afford it these days. Anyway, enough of my gripe, care to post some pictures of your flying area?

What speed does that thing do?Your zooming past those bails of hay.

I fly the Apco Lift 450 an advanced reflex elliptical wing. It moves along in the low 40's (mph) I think that is 60's for kph. An elliptical wing will out perform a rectangle wing in any way you want to look at it.

check out this for more hay bail zooming. ( at 1:35)

• Like 1

Nice vids Jim, especially the first one. Didn't recognize the music. Lovely, what is it. Not so sure about your second selection but.

Beethoven - Symphony 6- V. Shepherds' Song- Happy and thankful feelings after the storm

Guest Maj Millard

Looks like a fun machine there Jim....I've done similar flying around hay bales in 503 powered Drifters and the speeds look about the same. Just watch those unseen powerlines and high jumping gators mate. I was in those parts in the late 70s skydiving around the Atlanta area but also flew throughout the South Georgia area ( including over Plains GA peanut country when Jimmy was Pres ) we got into trouble for that !....Certainly remember that Southern friendship from those parts well, and the nice speedway tracks you have in those parts.

Nice to hear from you on this forum...fly safe and enjoy. Cheers.