AusFly 2015 reports

flyvulcan

Anyone who is half keen and gets their bum in a plane will be hooked...it may take 1 month a year or a decade, but that burning desire will never go away...

Simple get bums in seats for small short flights and go from there....

Your better off to have ten students with 1 hour scholarships then 1 student with a ten hour scholarship

• Agree 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had my bum in a seat as a primary schooler... now I'm working on nice days and when I have time off to think about heading up to an airfield and finding an instructor and free plane, it's not flying weather...

But it's back to that primary school time in a B22 Bantam.

I agree dazza that's an outstanding setup dsam, I've got my heart set on a Foxbat next year, however there are no hangar slots anywhere in SE Qld & $100,000 to build a hangar kind of shoots down my dream before it started.

The Eurfox with its folding wings & own trailer looks like an option.

Wonder how many other pilots in our organization would & could afford to buy thier own a/c if only they could hangar them.080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum. Fabulous collection of photos (no, I don't have a plane). I do have a Flickr account though. The link is in my signature.