Flight Training at Soar Aviation Takes off - Episode 20 of the Go Flying Australia Podcast released!

recflyer

Questions for the forum members:

With costs in General Aviation increasing do you think Rotax Powered aircraft will eventually take over as primary trainers (rather than cessna/piper aircraft)?

[/url]

What do you think of using Light Sport Aircraft to train General Aviation Pilots going on to obtain Commercial Pilots Licenses?

[MEDIA=audio]http://traffic.libsyn.com/goflying/Go_Flying_Australia_Podcast_020.mp3[/MEDIA]

[/url]Click here for the show notes

Subscribe via iTunes by clicking here

I talk with Neel Khokhani from Soar Aviation who is an entrepreneur and flight instructor who started his own flight school at the age of 23. Neel and I discuss how Soar Aviation grew rapidly from only one aircraft to a large fleet today with 3 locations across Australia including Bankstown, Morrabbin and Bendigo. Soar Aviation manage to keep its rates low by continuously innovating and using fuel-efficient and modern Rotax powered aircraft. This results in lower rates for its customers and best of all more opportunities for student pilots to hone skills in the cockpit.

One of the advantage of Soar Aviation is they charge a relative low dual instruction rates (compares to other schools) for a busy airport like Bankstown:

$229 for the fox bat

$299 for the A210 Aquila

I would love to hear some feedback.

I would love to hear any feed back (both good/bad) by the following means:

- Comments below this post

- Direct Message on the forum

- Comments function on my website www.goflying.net

- Contact form on my website

- twitter

- Our Facebook page

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Cheers,

Adam

• Like 1
  • Agree 1