Is "Clear Prop Pilot Supplies" a scam?

Hugh

I'm not a very patience bloke by all means and been about 2 months since I first started taking bits of my Savannah S that I'm building to the spray painters and in polite way telling them to hurrying along but given up on that idea, as decided when its finish it will be worth the wait cause F*#k it's going to look good. Well I hope 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Love the site Ian:score 010:

And of cause i gotta show my dream machine off again:smile:

P9190154.JPG.a14d872993a8d6ff35cf2d176a49ad26.JPG

I thought there was personal abuse rules?

I apologise to you, Downunder, for any way in which you might have been offended, but I stand by the inference of my comment.

If a person puts an allegation before a jury of the person's peers, then they must expect to obtain a verdict. We have listened to the Plaintiff, and the reply of the Defendant. All I have done, albiet rather more forcefully than some think appropriate, is to state my verdict in favour of the Defendant. I took the opportunity to express my suggestion for the manner in which Costs should be borne by the Plaintiff.

Old Man Emu

• Haha 1

So I'm guessing if you have a bad experience with a store you can have a whinge about ,unless the store owner does some stuff for free ,then you need to suck it up , personally I bought some charts from clear prop about 6-7 years ago ,took so long I ended up calling to see what was up , turns out they had to go to another retailer ,buy the stuff, then post it on to me,,,,,lesson for me was just go to the well known suppliers first up,,,,but hey ,if someone does enough free stuff I guess bad service doesn't matter.

• Agree 1
  • Caution 1

Funny about your interpretation of service. Yes years ago Clear Prop did provide charts and that was because people wanted charts when they ordered other things. Air services and others sold charts but you paid extra with shipping, in fact Air Services shipping of charts don't provide the normal low cost shipping options that Clear Prop provides. Extremely expensive when buying 1 or 2 charts and having to pay $15 shipping.

So to provide you with cheaper shipping and the ability of including charts with your order we went out and got them for you, not making any money from them and in fact costing us in time and petrol so they could be bundled into your order for no extra shipping and to enhance safety by making it easier to have the latest charts.

In fact we kept 1 of each of the most popular ones in stock knowing very well that they were not sale or return and we would lose money on them come update time if we hadn't sold them but if we did sell that 1 that someone wanted the day before, who got there order straight away, we had to go and get another one.

Now if that isn't extreme customer service and really going over the top I don't know what more Clear Prop could do for recreational aviators...seems people's interpretation of service is over ruled by their desire to be antagonistic

• Agree 3

IF the "Hugh" is the guy I think he is then he has some 'history' & has also blamed others on forums for his stupidity, in which case it would normally be called libel.

I don't know Ian & have never met him however I think he & Corrine are some of those special people who love what they do & 'mostly' enjoy it. My guess is if they had to be paid for giving customers the service & items at prices they do then it would cost you more. If you want fast service then pay for it however if low price is you game then slow down & except that it may take longer for reasons that Ian explained.

Ian & Corrine, I'm sure there are many people out there who appreciate what you do but just don't want to 'stick their heads up' publicly - thanks for this Forum.

• Agree 1

Alright ,perhaps clear prop does provide a wonderful service ,,,but here we are almost October and someone has bought and paid for something two months ago , and he's the bad guy for not being happy about it ,really,,,where is that time frame considered okay, aircraft spruce will inform you within hours if something isn't in stock and give you the option of getting the in stock items sent separatly, is there really anyone on this forum who would pay for something over the net ,then wait weeks on end with no correspondence ,and be expected to just say nothing !

I very much doubt it ,,,,,

Sorry metalman again you have all your facts wrong, it has not been 2 months, try half that and the reason was explained yet you are still trying to do what you can to be antagonistic with false exaggerated statements again like you have always done regarding this site.

Your posts probably have something to do with the number of warnings moderators have given you in the past, the number of times you have been suspended from this site, the number of nasty emails you have sent me and your general all round opinion of this resource especially your comments you have made else where about it over the years yet you continue to come here and use this resource like your other mate who pretends to be a female to all the other site users. Perhaps everyone here may be better off if you left the building...but wait, then you wouldn't get everything this site provides you

• Agree 2

Gareth, don't worry there are kinds of sick people out there and we have to be understanding of their mental illnesses as they can't help the way they are. So much goes on behind the scenes trying to provide this resource...here is one email again just the other day that I receive:

1.jpg.5d2575c1964637edd39086948fb258c3.jpg

All water off a ducks back because everyone has tried everything over the last 12 years like RAAus trying to kick me out, RAAus CEO trying to sue me with solicitor letters, the antics and abuse by so many people for so long, it all means nothing to me but just gets storred up in an archive waiting for that all eventful day when it can all get used

Your right that email is one sick loonie dont people realise that this (your) forum is for all like minded aviators ,sure we can disagree ,but dont be assholes to each other for the sake of a cheap laugh, and dont worry Ian/Corrine , most of the users of this forum will be there for you both

Cheers Gareth W Lacet(not a psuedonym) is that the correct spelling LOL (for you Dazza)

• Like 1