Aliens?

Robbo

Many years ago ( 30 at a rough guess) there was a GA plane over Bass Strait and the pilot said on the radio that he was being pursued by a gigantic alien spaceship.

The Cessna ( I think it was) then disappeared .

Does anybody else remember this story and if there was any more to it?

Many years ago ( 30 at a rough guess) there was a GA plane over Bass Strait and the pilot said on the radio that he was being pursued by a gigantic alien spaceship.The Cessna ( I think it was) then disappeared .

Does anybody else remember this story and if there was any more to it?

Yup I remember it Bruce. He was never heard from again. He was in a C182 and it happened in 1978. His name was Frederick somebody and he tried to join the RAAF twice but failed the entry examinations.

There is quite a bit in other threads if you search for Valentich. I agree this purported audio sounds fake. I have seen a transcript in the investigation report that was credible. Lots more on Google including a Wikipedia page.

VH-DSJ SEARCH DOCS probing.jpg.4f8b54039adf567dd1b2652440db00a5.jpg

1. Go to http://www.naa.gov.au/

2. Click on search the collection

3. Click on Begin your search

4. Up comes RecordSearch

5. In the keywords box type VH-DSJ

6. Up comes this file

7. Click on the View digital copy icon.

and

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/farmer-may-hold-ufo-clue-to-36year-valentich-plane-mystery/story-fni0fiyv-1227019116651?sv=2e9b76c295941682f7af13ba05100758

1753815789_VH-DSJfarmerssightingofvalentichplane.jpg.04e5855f8296804a1687c5b08f132e05.jpg