FINALLY GOT MY RPL - CASA ARE not nice

DrZoos

Well its the first time I have renewed it.. Dont worry, I feel like a right idiot at this point.

Not having a go at you mate, I sent in a school photo from 20 years ago by mistake once!!!

Got the photos mixed up! Girl said 'Jeez you must be on good botox to look that young' 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am going to get shot down for this.Every time I have spoken to CASA I could not be more happy, they were courteous and would go out of there way to help me.

Even today I had to speak with CLARC and I didnt have the paperwork with me and he said he would call me back and right on the clock the phone rang and he fixed it up on the spot and sent the approval out an even gave me the tracking number.

Guess what.... Checked auspost and it was received by auspost an hour after I spoke with him.

Yes the people at CLARC are very helpful. Can't say the same for the idiots behind the Jabiru engine debacle. It has now been over 12 months and CASA has frozen into a death like rigor mortis.

Got an endorsement added to my licence, posted the forms on Wednesday via express post, got the updated licence today so that would had to have been same day processing!!

Should the Level 6 english be printed on the licence? Doesen't show it.

Got an endorsement added to my licence, posted the forms on Wednesday via express post, got the updated licence today so that would had to have been same day processing!!Should the Level 6 english be printed on the licence? Doesen't show it.

English Language is not on my licence, but it is noted in the CASA self service portal.

• Informative 1

I've got English Level 6 printed on page 17 of 20 of my licence

Interesting, I just checked after your post and found it on mine also. After printing 20 pages of guff to replace a plastic card I obviously didn't look other then to check that hadn't miss any endorsement/ rating.

If I failed English I would have a problem as it is the only language I know.

• Like 1