Barwon Heads / Lethbridge

Robbo

So got a place on the Surf Coast now and was down there the other day so paid a visit to Barwon Heads not much happening on the tarmac but guess there are a few aircraft in the hangers, anyone based there?

Much happening at Lethbridge? Back down there Monday so might have to check it out.

So got a place on the Surf Coast now and was down there the other day so paid a visit to Barwon Heads not much happening on the tarmac but guess there are a few aircraft in the hangers, anyone based there?Much happening at Lethbridge? Back down there Monday so might have to check it out.

Lethbridge generally quite busy with developments new hangars etc and two flying schools weather permitting.

Rob.

So got a place on the Surf Coast now and was down there the other day so paid a visit to Barwon Heads not much happening on the tarmac but guess there are a few aircraft in the hangers, anyone based there?Much happening at Lethbridge? Back down there Monday so might have to check it out.

Saturday is the busiest day at Lethbridge, the club usually has a BBQ. Monday tends to be quiet, I am out there every second monday and it varies from one or two other aircraft and the occasional visit from a MIT flying school aircraft to it being my own private airport - just me having a ball.

oops....

perv

pəːv/

informal

noun

noun: perve

a sexual pervert.

AUSTRALIAN/NZ

a lustful or lecherous look.

"come out here for a perv"

verbAUSTRALIAN/NZ

verb: perve