October Magazine

Guest pelorus32

Have you received the October Magazine yet?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received the October Magazine yet?

• Yes before 10 October
    • Yes between 10 and 16 October
    • Yes after 16 October
    • Not Yet

Mine got here on the 17th. I did mention this late delivery business some time ago, and while I wasn't exactly shot down in flames for daring to bring it up, let's just say that the reasons, (reading between the lines) were a bit iffy, and more or less implied that I should shut up and be grateful! Also, the small matter of the subscription card in the mag, which claims that if you subscribe, you can have your mag BEFORE it hits the news stands! It's yet to happen.

But it's not all complaints... I do have a useful suggestion to make...

Why don't RA Aus just re jig the front cover with the following month on it, and then we will all think that we are getting it a week early!!! OK so the callendar of events will be out of date, but that happens now, so everyone wins!

Redair.

Arrived Albany WA on Friday 19th. But, in all fairness, AOPA arrived same day, and Aviation Trader arrived on the 16th.

And I recently waited 3 hrs short of 7 days for Australia Post to get a registered letter from Horsham VIC to Albany WA........ !!

Maybe it's more to do with Australia Post than the publisher?

happy days,

It possibly will get a little later as the heavy mailing period over christmas picks up.

it was in the postbox when i arrived home from Italy the other day along with Pacific flyer.

found the short story by john stevens to be a bit of a pick me up.

tend to leave the ADSB and other such bunk till last.

whilst at it, Good on the guys from Holbrook . putting in much work in preserving where it really began.

ozzie