Some Inspiration

Robbo

This is proof you should never give up on your dreams.

A 25-year-old woman with no arms has become the first pilot ever to fly a plane using only her feet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3681441/Woman-born-with-no-arms-becomes-first-pilot-to-fly-plane-using-only-feet.html

Phil: So is this ok how I have posted this story 007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif

• Like 1

First it was the Blind flying to Australia, now the Arm less, when are they going to let the Deaf people even drive a motorcar.

Shall I bring my nephew for a TIF,

Any takers?

"Not taking anything away from their super achievements" Just wishing I could do it.

spacesailor

She has what one would call an "indomitable spirit". Reminds me of that guy with that horrible body wasting disease. Lost his legs before his teens, his arms by the time he was thirty. His body was gone when he hit fifty. As he approached sixty he was nothing but a head on a pillow. At sixty five all that was left was two eyeballs, but this guy kept on fighting, spreading hope and inspiration. At seventy he went blind. Shows how lucky we are. This story was told to me by a fellow at the Juliar Farr centre back in 1999. He was truly buggered but was as funny as fart in an elevator.