Kiwi's can stop Global Warming I am told!!!!

SSCBD

Saw some sledging from another post!

I was wondering why we have so many kiwis here in Aus?

They won the rugby, right?

And if the 1.3 million kiwis I believe have come to Australia go back , will that move the axis of the earth so that Global Warming will disappear???

And the next question if they all go back, will New Zealand sink in the ocean?

NZ is committed to raising the IQ of Australians. We have invaded this country by stealth and found that the effort to raise said intelligence is a much greater challenge than previously thought so we will be staying for the foreseeable future. The question of global warming can be easily solved by shutting down both houses of parliament (Canberra and Wellington). The vast volume of hot air from both areas would cease and the region would cool down considerably. If all NZ people returned to NZ, the country would remain afloat, after all Godzone would float on the tears of Australians sorry to see us go...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hot chicks in bikinis on beaches year round....

Tauranga is about as far south as you can go and handle the chill in spring and autumn, and as for winter, even Kaitaia needs woolies then.

Yeah, a lot of the dole bludger ones left when the deal went through that they got paid NZ dole values in AU dollars by the NZ govt while the Aussie govt paid the Aussie bludgers in NZ the Aussie dole at Aussie value in NZD.

Used to be Kiwis in Aussie got the Aussie dole, which was A) more than the Kiwi dole in $ terms, and B) the Aussie dollar was worth quite a bit more than the NZ dollar. So going from Aussie dole in AU to NZ dole at exchange rates... they just couldn't afford to live on the beach any more and shifted back to Northland and planted weed.

• Haha 1

I would like to take the piss out of kiwis , but since they own a lot of successful small businesses on the Gold Coast and employ a lot of Australians . I wont.

True, there is a lot of high rise development on the Gold Coast, and we need those riggers!

• Agree 1

My Kiwi Mate, 35 years in Brissy, says he won't get Nationalised as an Australian because he's scared of hospitals and won't go through with the frontal labotamy.

Plus he will turn up 25 years too late for his operation!