Wings Over Illawarra

Nobody

• 2 years later...

Its on again this weekend!

Sunday is shaping up to be rainy and/or cloudy. I have the option to go either day or both.

Warren Wind Sports Weather cam appears to be no more.

The nearest OzRunways weather cam appears to be Mittagong.

I guess I'll just need to cross my fingers and wait

Love your photos, Nobody. Fast enough to stop the action, very sharp, but slow enough to get a full arc propeller blur. Not an easy thing to do. And the background nicely blurred, too.

• Agree 1

Its on again this weekend!

Sunday is shaping up to be rainy and/or cloudy. I have the option to go either day or both.

Warren Wind Sports Weather cam appears to be no more.

The nearest OzRunways weather cam appears to be Mittagong.

I guess I'll just need to cross my fingers and wait

The Wedderburn webcam is available on Skycam.net.au , although a little farther distant from WOL than the Mittagong camera , it does include a link to the BOM radar , a airfield diagram and a synoptic chart .

Dave

That's a classic shot and I can almost hear the roar and feel the vibrations.

It's great to know that we still have enough expertise around to both restore and keep these icons serviceable.

Not sure how far off is the John Travolta Boeing 707 before we see it here?

PS sorry got out of step there. missed mnewbery's post. Just too excited to Connie in action I guess.

I was at the Air Show yesterday and seen some great flying by Mat Hall , his aerobatics was fantastic with his routine and Paul Bennett with his routine and I didnt realize that a plane could be thrown around like that and still fly , but my favorite is the Caribou with lots of great vintage aircraft flying around , I have to say that the Illawarra Air Show gets better every year and next year I will be going on both days so I spend more time looking around at all the static displays too one day is just not enough