Industry Rally tomorrow (May 6th) Tamworth.

Garfly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a gut feeling (maybe more than that) that things WILL change with CASA whether some there want it to or not. About 15 of them were 'released' from their positions recently but more importantly their culture, not just some players, has to change before they will earn any respect from our industry - that was part of my input at the Rally at Tamworth. I don't have an AOC or rely on 'handouts' from CASA so am not afraid to speak out about the intimidation that some of them have dished (experienced first hand) out to the industry & don't have to 'suck up' & capitulate to increasing compliance demands for the handouts that some organisations feel they need to do.

• 4 months later...

Ben Morgan addressed members and interested parties at Bairnsdale (YBNS) today . He is an enthusiastic and inspirational speaker and I wish him well .

image.jpeg.3efb39ec2d5a01769bbed5dd25bda52e.jpeg

A team from Hawker Pacific also flew their incredible new Diamond DA62, a twin MB diesel engine aircraft that sets an entirely new standard in general aviation performance and comfort, although at around $1.7M a little out of our league ....... Bob

image.jpeg.1e5108edabd4c7516820d50662274294.jpeg

• Like 2