Bull is finally LEGAL

bull

As of last week ,I bit the bullet and redid my RAA certificate,,,as after all the slagging I have given RAA the flying bug is biteing tooo hard. So now am a certificate holder and aircraft owner again [GT500]

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

As of last week ,I bit the bullet and redid my RAA certificate,,,as after all the slagging I have given RAA the flying bug is biteing tooo hard. So now am a certificate holder and aircraft owner again [GT500]

Glad your back. Even will all the frustrations, rules and regs and RAAus politics in the end it is all about getting your ar$e in the air. That is all that counts.

• Agree 2

Glad your back. Even will all the frustrations, rules and regs and RAAus politics in the end it is all about getting your ar$e in the air. That is all that counts.

Thanks Octave ,it,s good to be back ,and now I can go somewhere too, what with 70 kt cruise and 3 hours endurance look out flyins lol

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Helpful 1

Welcome back to the skies Bull.Flying is way too much fun to let the Turkeys keep you down.

Fly like a Eagle mate and enjoy the GT500

cheers and I certainly will ,,,,cheers

Well done - didn't think it would take you long!!![/quote 4 hrs Seb, and I love the GT mate and am doing my cross country today and tomorrow and then will be going to bowen river to camp overnight and some local flying.....

• Like 1

Hello and welcome sir. love those 500,s just sold mine after 4 years of great flying and ferried here again last wednesday to give her new owner some consolidation practice at childers strip.Though I admitt to beine extremly biased I consider these birds to be the ideal first aircraft for starting pilots when all aspects are considered (pricing factory backup and build quallity) ps the new company is working well to. What caused me to sell her was buying my storch which is an amazing bird its self. Isis club at childers had a great breakfast flyin yesterday with 15 birds of all types attending and great company its a quarterly thing and you should consider comming on down probably as a campover due to the distance as I think their is common ground in relation to bureauracy as well. Regards Mick

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Hello and welcome sir. love those 500,s just sold mine after 4 years of great flying and ferried here again last wednesday to give her new owner some consolidation practice at childers strip.Though I admitt to beine extremly biased I consider these birds to be the ideal first aircraft for starting pilots when all aspects are considered (pricing factory backup and build quallity) ps the new company is working well to. What caused me to sell her was buying my storch which is an amazing bird its self. Isis club at childers had a great breakfast flyin yesterday with 15 birds of all types attending and great company its a quarterly thing and you should consider comming on down probably as a campover due to the distance as I think their is common ground in relation to bureauracy as well. Regards Mick

Certainly will, Mick as I intend to be well seen in my new stead ,,,cheers

Guest Andys@coffs

Hey Bull if it were me I might think of a better title for the thread....being finally legal infers there was a time, perhaps extended, when you were not legal...... being not legal infers you were flying when you should not have been......not having membership or certificate and not flying is still legal.....just grounded..... I suspect you refer to the lather scenario and not one of taking to the air and to hell with the regs!

Andy

P.S Silence is golden here!

Well ,just had a blast flying to Bowen River hotel for the night . Bloody awesome ,great music /company and feed to boot !!! my first nav , and now getting use to my tablet and ozrunways,how do I reduce the file size of photos and video to post here?

Hey Bull if it were me I might think of a better title for the thread....being finally legal infers there was a time, perhaps extended, when you were not legal...... being not legal infers you were flying when you should not have been......not having membership or certificate and not flying is still legal.....just grounded..... I suspect you refer to the lather scenario and not one of taking to the air and to hell with the regs!Andy

Ah hem ,you are right about flying without a ticket ,,,BUT and this is a BIG legal BUT ,,,,,,when I started flying around ,,WE did not need a """certificate ""and we where not allowed over 300 feet either LOL so its taken me since then to be ""LEGAL"" as Wink Wink I haven,t flown since then AH<<<<<<<<<lol

Well ,just had a blast flying to Bowen River hotel for the night . Bloody awesome ,great music /company and feed to boot !!! my first nav , and now getting use to my tablet and ozrunways,how do I reduce the file size of photos and video to post here?

Good stuff. Did you do a photo in front of the pub. I was doing my maintenance and some new bits plus mother day lunch so will catch up next time. I did get to Bowen River for the first time last Sunday with Bill in his Cherokee 180 hence being behind in my Nynja jobs list (Why do maintenance and new fitout stuff when a flight to somewhere new in offered.)

Cheers and see you at Old Station.

Mike

Good stuff. Did you do a photo in front of the pub. I was doing my maintenance and some new bits plus mother day lunch so will catch up next time. I did get to Bowen River for the first time last Sunday with Bill in his Cherokee 180 hence being behind in my Nynja jobs list (Why do maintenance and new fitout stuff when a flight to somewhere new in offered.)Cheers and see you at Old Station.

Mike[/Cheers Mike see you there

Hey Bull if it were me I might think of a better title for the thread....being finally legal infers there was a time, perhaps extended, when you were not legal...... being not legal infers you were flying when you should not have been......not having membership or certificate and not flying is still legal.....just grounded..... I suspect you refer to the lather scenario and not one of taking to the air and to hell with the regs!Andy

And as an aside I have always held a student certificate and have always flown under expert legal supervision as per the """REGS'' by qualified CFI,s,,,,,So I,ll leave the title as is as it refers my opinion of the way "RAA""AKA theAUF / has gone since those early days Andy [pre 84]......cheers Scott...................................

• Agree 1