Microair radio old technology

To all , thanks for comments, I can only report the correspondance given to me from the factory ( as posted 22/5/16) and people at Brumby were not aware until resently as they have been trying to solve the fault for a long time (a couple of years) then a 2 weeks ago we fitted 2 non ANR David clark head sets and problem was gone.

how odd. I have had two ANR headsets plugged straight into my Microair for years. Never a problem. Not with headset and intercom anyway...

Totally agree - never had a problem either & I've wired up many of them. Can't use ANR with our headsets - what a load of cobblers, if that is the case then I'd recommend they get into the 21st century or close their doors as there are soooo many using ANR headsets nowadays - it's a big market they may ignore at their peril - IMO.

• Agree 1

There is a paragraph in the manual about alterations that may be required if using old type mics, or non aviation standard mics.

There is nothing special about ANR headsets on the Microair, same rules of engagement apply to any installation.

• Informative 1