New Guy!

Hello! Easy Turner here. I'm new to the forum and my current interest is any and all things Drifter. I am interested in purchasing a Drifter. I do not really care if it is finished and currently flying or if it is in pieces and needs some TLC. I'm leaning toward the SB version but I'm open to suggestions. In fact I really need suggestions. I mostly tinker these days and am always looking for a new and interesting project. In any case, it is my intention to buy one of these aircraft and give it an awesome home and the best of care. Glad to be a new member of RF!

All the best,

Easy

• Like 1

H

Hello! Easy Turner here. I'm new to the forum and my current interest is any and all things Drifter. I am interested in purchasing a Drifter. I do not really care if it is finished and currently flying or if it is in pieces and needs some TLC. I'm leaning toward the SB version but I'm open to suggestions. In fact I really need suggestions. I mostly tinker these days and am always looking for a new and interesting project. In any case, it is my intention to buy one of these aircraft and give it an awesome home and the best of care. Glad to be a new member of RF!All the best,

Easy

Hey ET and welcome.

If you go to Menu then Forums, you will find Ultralights then Drifters (if you didn't already). And they post some real nice stuff.

Blue skies........

• Informative 1

Guest debra stewart
Hello! Easy Turner here. I'm new to the forum and my current interest is any and all things Drifter. I am interested in purchasing a Drifter. I do not really care if it is finished and currently flying or if it is in pieces and needs some TLC. I'm leaning toward the SB version but I'm open to suggestions. In fact I really need suggestions. I mostly tinker these days and am always looking for a new and interesting project. In any case, it is my intention to buy one of these aircraft and give it an awesome home and the best of care. Glad to be a new member of RF!All the best,

Easy

Hi there Easy Turner, hope you enjoy the forum. I am "all things Skyfox Gazelle" which is a bit different from you, Enjoy, Debb

Hi there Easy Turner, hope you enjoy the forum. I am "all things Skyfox Gazelle" which is a bit different from you, Enjoy, Debb

Debra,

Thanks for the nice hello, "Ms. Skyfox Gazelle"! It looks like you joined RF on my birthday last year. Now, how about that odd tid-bit? "I'm still looking for my dream Drifter but I'll know her when she passes by." Now, where did I steal that line from? Have a nice day and clear skys to you!

Easy

Welcome ET and good luck with your drifter hunt their great birds. l,m thinking you may be an aussie expat, part quoting as you do one of our much less respected ex leaders. Cheers Hargraves