Cop that, Donald Trump

red750

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though they mock underneath leftoids fear him, especially the illegals and their enablers. This girl better hope her little routine works in the Tijuana bars next January because Trump is just as vindictive as Choom boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So we add "vindictive" to his long list of faults - does that make him more qualified to be POTUS?

By the way it's the righties rather than the lefties that fear The Donald - witness Ted The Religious Nutter Cruz's speech at the GOP convention where he refused to endorse him.

However in an attempt to appease the even more insane elements of the Republican party, The Donald has picked Mike Pence as VP. This joker comes with the following belief set which should endear him to the screwballs:

- he's an old school conservative christian (no surprise there)

- he's opposed to stem cell research

- he's said that smoking does not kill

- he's stated that climate change is not real

- he fully backed the Iraq fiasco

There's actually a couple of potential positives about the prospect of a Trump presidency (even putting those two words together feels wrong!)

1. He's at least a better prospect than the deeply religious nut jobs like Cruz, you don't want the christian equivalent of the ayatollah Khomeini with their finger on the red button.

2. His extremely insular foreign affairs "policies" mean that most of the damage he does should be limited to the US.

3. Most of his thought bubbles are unworkable anyway, such as removing 11 million people and putting up a wall which he says Mexico would pay for. (Bet they rolled in the aisles south of the border at that one.)

4. At the end of 4 years the US population will be rushing to elect whoever the Democrats put up, and hopefully it's someone like Elizabeth Warren.

By no means does that mean I think he SHOULD win or that he's any less of a clown, in fact I believe that Hilary for all her faults would be a safe pair of hands for 4 years. But when someone like Michael Moore says he thinks Trump is going to win, you have to start preparing for the worst.

• Agree 1

I know members of this august forum care not for Facebook, but this popped up on my page.

13781976_1004475852954240_3190074040390818121_n.jpg?oh=d87e85202db4ceb6b40b8a7df310ff50&oe=582B7ADB

And further to GG's list of Pence's ideas:

- Anti LGBTI, wants to repeal same sex marriage laws

- Wants to close all Family Planning (abortion) clinics.

This from the man Donald Jr said will be the most powerful VP in history, because he will be responsible for foreign and domestic affairs, leaving Donald free to concentrate on Making America Great Again.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The problem with Trump is that he thinks America is voting to endorse Trumps businesses - not actually putting him in the position of governing the nation.

He's used to delegating all the important decisions and fine details in his businesses, to every one of his managers in his businesses, and he thinks he's still going to be able to do that when he's POTUS. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. The Prez has to personally make a lot of hard decisions.

Trump is the personality type we all hate to have as a boss. Intransigent in decision-making, and does about-faces in decision-making, so fast, it leaves you breathless.

They mistake movement for action, and they're good at agitating and fomenting movement, that does nothing to unify people. In fact, their agitation causes splits and divisions.

They produce nothing in their proposed ideas, that has any attention to fine details and precise methods.

That's for someone else to work out - just as long as they can see agitated people running around, they think they have achieved great results.

They propose lofty ideas and spout BS on a scale unparalleled - then backtrack on the visions so fast, it stuns everyone watching and listening.

Trump "promises to make America great again". He proposes to do so by re-invigorating American manufacturing.

This is the greatest and most breathtaking load of BS and empty promise, that any politician has ever spouted.

He doesn't seem to realise that his corporate mates are the ones who have destroyed American manufacturing - by moving all their manufacturing to China, to increase their corporate profits to mind-boggling levels.

If Trump thinks he can reverse this in 5 mins, with his major bullshitting skills, then I've got some land in Denver with ocean views to sell him.

This man will make the scariest Prez that America has had since Nixon. He makes Nixon look positively honest and truthful.

Donald Trump's top 10 campaign promises

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Its the best TV series ever.

Watched Clintons party opening implode with Bernie group. I love the exposed and totally corrupt process of the "land of the free" and they tell us (the world) how to act.

Trump is a babe in the woods compared to the hard core dirty pollies in Washington.

All my USA mates are so embarrassed with the Clintons and what has been exposed.

Cant wait for the next instalment.

Loved the meeting with Bill and the AG on a plane and just talked about grand kids while Hillary was still under investigation. Stinks of incest.

Also think we here are just as screwed with our pollies.

• Agree 4

The problem with Trump is that he thinks America is voting to endorse Trumps businesses - not actually putting him in the position of governing the nation.He's used to delegating all the important decisions and fine details in his businesses, to every one of his managers in his businesses, and he thinks he's still going to be able to do that when he's POTUS. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. The Prez has to personally make a lot of hard decisions.

Oh c'mon, no decisions are made by a singular person in any Government in the world.

Trump would be engrossed in many meetings doing deals, trying to get stuff through the Legislators, being restricted by constitution points, etc. There are many checks in place to stop just anything being done.

The election promises aside, what a scary list of blocks there are to one being able to run one's own country - regardless if it's Trump or Clinton or whoever.

Its the best TV series ever.

Ha! Good point!

• Agree 1

I got to admit, Clinton is a particularly poor offering on the part of the DemonRats. She is the ultimate operator in her lust for power.

Bex, the simple problem is, POTUS has the ability to press the Big Red Button without reference to anyone else.

He's "Commander-In-Chief" of all the U.S. Armed Forces, and it would take a brave man to refuse to carry out his orders.

I would not put it past Trump to make an ill-informed, irrational decision to nuke some country that he thought was trying to attack America, without full verification.

Nuclear football - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THAT's why GG is on my "ignore" list.

He's not on my "ignore", simply because it's always amazing to see the views of someone whose perspective on life is largely diametrically opposed to reality.

• Agree 2

I would not put it past Trump to make an ill-informed, irrational decision to nuke some country that he thought was trying to attack America, without full verification.

What, like a country with weapons of mass destruction ...?

Seriously, you can not prove any of that, respectfully I can not take your's or similar comments seriously and would prefer to discuss real policy issues rather than Facebook style nonsense.

Here's a start;

Although it's bit early to feel the effect, the withdrawal of our 3 car manufacturers Holden, Ford and Toyota, will in effect lose about 50,000 jobs by around 2019 with obvious effects on social services. Liberals withdrew further funding, Labor hasn't mentioned a word about it so anyone wants to jump in with a biased political reply to that, just don't.

But my question is with that in mind, in the meantime Trump wants to force Ford for example to pull it's US domestic market car manufacturing out of Mexico and back into Detroit and will investigate the others as well to see what US domestic sales manufacturing should be bought back to the US.

There may be a lot of details to go through but what is the opinion on the foundation of that, and should Australia also try to keep its 3 car manufacturers here?

Bex - Trump is a master of divisiveness, an expert in fomenting hatred and disunity. He's erratic, both in his outrageous statements, and in his decisions.

I can well imagine him running around Congress, screaming out, "You're FIRED!!!" - because in his mind, he's still running a reality TV show, and he has total power to hire and fire.

The man is a narcissistic, self-centred, Gangmeister. You know the type (I've got a SIL like it) - they start in the schoolyard, forming a gang to exclude you, because their gang is "in control of the yard".

They practice the "them and us" stuff to perfection, and send kids to Coventry for no more reason than some arbitrary decision by the Gangmeister.

They really are the very worst type of people to hand any major powers to, they will misuse and abuse those powers, to promote themselves over others, and to create disunity and hatred at every level.

I personally believe Trump suffers from severe bipolar disorder that has never been diagnosed or treated.

Some of the BD symptoms are described in the paragraph below ...

"People with Bipolar Disorder can become high, over-excited and reckless, or imagine that they are more important or influential than they are in real life."

It's a scary thought that someone with a mental illness is easily capable of becoming President of the most powerful Nuclear-armed nation on Earth, simply because of that countrys severely flawed electoral system, which is easily manipulated by the extremely wealthy.

As regards, your "policy issue" question, I don't believe that fits with this aim of this thread, but warrants a new thread if you want an extended discussion about manufacturing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I personally believe Trump suffers from severe bipolar disorder that has never been diagnosed or treated.

Some of the BD symptoms are described in the paragraph below ...

"People with Bipolar Disorder can become high, over-excited and reckless, or imagine that they are more important or influential than they are in real life."

It's a scary thought that someone with a mental illness is easily capable of becoming President of the most powerful Nuclear-armed nation on Earth, simply because of that countrys severely flawed electoral system, which is easily manipulated by the extremely wealthy.

As regards, your "policy issue" question, I don't believe that fits with this aim of this thread, but warrants a new thread if you want an extended discussion about manufacturing.

Whether the guy is a Douche Bag or a Turd, or something else, I think it is a bit of a stretch to go from your personal belief that he has bipolar ( did you make that diagnosis from 15000 km away?), to being scared because a person with bipolar can easily become president of the USA .........

• Like 1

Having given us George W Bush, twice, I couldn't fathom how they , (the GOP) could "Trump" that, but they have. Make the "candidates" do a Psyche test. That would be interesting. If we don't do a better job of choosing Leaders we're doomed.. Nev

• Agree 2

... in the meantime Trump wants to force Ford for example to pull it's US domestic market car manufacturing out of Mexico and back into Detroit and will investigate the others as well to see what US domestic sales manufacturing should be bought back to the US.

I'll point out the giant steaming elephant in the room - the reason Ford (and De Walt, and probably a hell of a lot of other US companies) manufacture in Mexico is because it's cheap. You should know that your good self Bex - your workers who you pay a bowl of rice (with a cat leg once a month) would probably be after a tad more if you manufactured in Aus or US.

So the Trumpmeister gets Ford to manufacture in the US (how? Subsidised by the public dollar...?) and the public refuses to buy their cars which have now suddenly risen in price - what's he going to do then? Whack up the import duties on Japanese/Chinese/Korean cars until Ford are competitive again?

I guess he could always do the standard neo-con move of cutting worker's wages and conditions until they can no longer afford the products they manufacture.

Still, hypocrisy is nothing new to the Donald - Donald Trump companies sought to import 1,100 immigrant workers: report

• Agree 1
  • Caution 1