The latest Mosquito flies at Ardmore

Awesome us Kiwis can make great aircraft,I guess we would all love one but for the price

The place is infested with historic aircraft restoration workshops. Seems to be a national obsession.

This country has very little like it.

Guest alpipete

Hi Old Koreelah,I guess it all comes down to money some yanks seem to have an endless supply eg( idiot Trump) dont pay your tax,s and you can buy anything, cheers

Hi Old Koreelah,I guess it all comes down to money some yanks seem to have an endless supply eg( idiot Trump) dont pay your tax,s and you can buy anything, cheers

Probably true. Lots of "self-made" wealthy people believe they owe nothing to the society which nurtured and educated them and which provided them with everything needed to get rich. Tax avoidance has become a religion to so many, while schools, hospitals, bridges and roads crumble, while whole generations grow up with no work and even less hope. Who then, do Americans turn to for salvation? A loud-mouthed, dishonest, tax-avoiding buffoon. What has become of the leaders of the free world?

• Agree 1

Agreed couldn,t have put that any better.What airfield do you operate from

Quirindi Aero Club meets at our own hangar at YQDI the second Saturday of each month. Today I'm relocating my oil cooler and making a few improvements to my plane, then on Thursday taking it to the airport for flight testing. Friday I hope to fly to Narromine for our annual get-together. (I refuse to use the name they adapted from Oshkosh. Talk about cultural cringe! What's wrong with NatFly or AustFly or OzFly?)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1