BRS Chutes on Trikes

They don't cover every dangerous situation and create a few of their own. Nev

No, no they don't.

I have no idea what this "anti-chute" thing is with a number of 'traditional' flyers, there's been plenty of cases of fatal accidents in well maintained planes, flown by very experienced pilots, from heights that a chute would have made most of them a "walk away" result.

Have you guys investigated car drag racing chutes?

Apparently what I heard with that one was the chute was installed as per it should have been on the aircraft but the activation handle was installed on the control bar and when the pilot pushed out to takeoff the chute activated due to cable being stretched past the activation point

Had it been installed on the base it would not have activated

Another case of human error if this is true

Guest Billy Biggles

hi,yu all,Billy Here this is a no brainer yes i would strap one on my back ,oh! hang on what a about the machine,NO only joking,but on a lighter side being an ex pom isnt BRS a transport group in the uk [sorry still not up to the jarg yet]the heat is getting to me and i,m inside dreaming -- and soaking up all this invauable info thank you all! @ 9.00 am its 32 should be 25 ha! is any one up yet in BEVERLY i,m just coming into finals so i,ll get on with it B/Biggles =over and out ^-^

hi,yu all,Billy Here this is a no brainer yes i would strap one on my back ,oh! hang on what a about the machine,NO only joking,but on a lighter side being an ex pom isnt BRS a transport group in the uk [sorry still not up to the jarg yet]the heat is getting to me and i,m inside dreaming -- and soaking up all this invauable info thank you all! @ 9.00 am its 32 should be 25 ha! is any one up yet in BEVERLY i,m just coming into finals so i,ll get on with it B/Biggles =over and out ^-^

BB, I think you need to move nearer the coast and out of Jelcobine, the heat could be affecting you 029_crazy.gif.9816c6ae32645165a9f09f734746de5f.gif, especially with that fresh Pommie skin:oh yeah:004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif, I should know, its taken me 30 years but I'm getting there 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Quick!

There's one on eBay now at $5,650 : BRS-6 1050 CAN Ballistic Parachute for sale

"

•  

• BRS-6 1050 CAN Ballistic Parachute for sale

•  

•  

•  

spacesailor

Quick!There's one on eBay now at $5,650 : BRS-6 1050 CAN Ballistic Parachute for sale

"

•  

• BRS-6 1050 CAN Ballistic Parachute for sale

•  

•  

•  

spacesailor

It's out of date