PNG

oldpilot

I don't know any of them but I remember woman pilot from NG, hired a Cessna from Schutt aviation at Grovedale in 66 or 67. She did a checkout flight with one of our instructors and he came back a quivering wreck. Her approaches were almost vertical. Can't remember her name and the instructor could have been one of three, one being Aub Coote, who is still flying at 91 years old.

Anyone flying in PNG around 1966-1970 ??? Loopy Len Cleaver, Ian Best, Deadly Dudley, Ross Mckain,Steve and Phil Barnett...............Stolair.........Crowley............others ???

Yes. I flew as a freelance (part-timer) CPL with STOL, SPAC, and Airfast from 65-70. Knew most of the crew you've given plus a few more....... Bill Moore, Ian Smith, Noel Roediger, Phil Chittock, Charlie Long....... PM me if you like. RB

Yes. I flew as a freelance (part-timer) CPL with STOL, SPAC, and Airfast from 65-70. Knew most of the crew you've given plus a few more....... Bill Moore, Ian Smith, Noel Roediger, Phil Chittock, Charlie Long....... PM me if you like. RB

I started at Daru in April 66......Steve Barnett was chief pilot......started on SBU,KRD,COO,STQ,STP,DJU.

Then with airfast/HUPL on UND,RHT,CYX,IAH,IAP,UNH,UNF,FRB,CRS,IAN,IAO

Crowley..CSF,RBO,CSC,CSD,,ELF,DFQ,

Taken from my log book.

Ray Fisk was the Stol manager at Daru.............Alan Vial at HUPL........Mac DREW at Crowley.