wiring diagram

Guest fly

Hi ,

Does anyone have a basic wiring diagram for a R582 on a T500 Thruster.

Or perhaps a bit of advice

regarding the correct way to go about it Thankyou.............. fly

Guest TOSGcentral

Yeah I have one.

To my knowledge the factory only produced one wiring diagram and that was in the T500 owner manual.

I reproduced it in the new manuals now available.

Tony

Guest TOSGcentral

Fly,

Just to clear the air - I was not being snotty with the above comment, If you want a copy then give me your email addy and I will send you one.

Sure, I get a bit ragged from time to time. I have put countless hours into assembling Thruster information - much of it now lost or inaccessible. As much as possible I put this into the TOSG Bulletins, manuals or on the TOSG web site - and do this either free or at around break-even. Yet I still seem to be constantly answering the same volume of questions.

Aye

Tony

Fly

To fix this download the latest flash player for your web browser at:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

One of the problems here is that as I keep adding better functionality that uses the latest technologies is that our PCs become outdated so we need to keep them up with the latest updates on windows etc - hope this helps

Hey Tony,

sorry to take so long to reply, browser problems, I think Ian has sorted it for me.

Ok... Tony first of all the air is quite clear between us as far as I'm concerned,

you have always taken the time and effort to reply to any questions that I have asked of you, and for that I am grateful.

SNOOTY ?? not quite sure what that means {despicable } Tony I don't think your;e snooty at all!

I have met you personally and I think your'e a nice guy

I can understand you getting a bit ragged from time to time and as far as Iam concerned I appreciate all the hours you have put in to assembling all that info that you give me access to , no charge

OK my reply, was a bit ambiguous and could have been interpreted as having a dash of sarcasm but wasn't intended to be so,

But I must admit I had a laugh to my self , after I typed it knowing you could take it either way.

Tony I hope I haven't offended you If so I apologize

.............FLY

Guest TOSGcentral

Fly - no probs mate.

Just wanted to make sure the air was clear and that we were keeping our little corner of the forums friendly and pro-active.

Aye

Tony

HI Thommo,

Thank you for posting those pics,

It is amazing the amount of details you get from a pic and how helpful it is when you are rebuilding from the ground up . Plus you can file it away and call it up later when working on other systems.

We need a collection of thruster photos from all aspects and all systems, would make life easier for budding rebuilders.

Hey Tony! are you busy at the moment... [now mate, I'm only joking]....FLY

Guest TOSGcentral

Well you will be happy to know that is exactly what I am doing. I have a golden opportunity with the T500 BMW and the Swift project as major strip downs are required for each.

So I have already started producing illustrated "how to do it" accounts. I intend to keep this going until I have covered every major airframe task on the Thruster.

They will be used as back-up for the kits and parts Lois and I are engaging upon supplying but I will up load them to the TOSG web site as well where they will be freely available.

That will be steadily happening over the next year.

Aye

Tony